Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 26 - 10:33:51
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
Hows your weather Started by: CrossHair on Sep 27, '19 01:43

Rainy season has reached the southern area and soon it will be here where I live. Being hot alone isn't too bad but hot and humid is terrible.

Report Post Tip
Hows your weather..... well... dry dry AMD dry.... we really need Rain but it doesnt come....
Report Post Tip

Hot as balls today, but it'll cool off tomorrow. Rain for the next few days with the temperatures dropping back down to somewhat decent.

Report Post Tip

Lovely and sunny today. Bright skies clear skies and a gentle breeze

Report Post Tip

Right now it was in the 90's, it's getting to be summer so it's going to get super hot where I live. Which is why I love my AC and the pool outside to keep me from literally combusting. 

Report Post Tip

Going to be a warm and sunny day today. I woken up to the onset of hayfever... It's that kind of day! 

Report Post Tip

Extremely lovely and sunny but unfortunately I'm sick right now so I can't enjoy it :(

Report Post Tip

Surprisingly nice here. Hoping it lasts right through the weekend but I have a horrible feeling its gonna rain and i'll be miserable.

Report Post Tip

Started off nice and sunny but has started to cloud up now. I suppose I could say, At least it isn't raining!

Report Post Tip

My weather has been quiet rainy lately, but it is becoming rainy season for florida. Hurricane season is coming up though thats why. We haven't been hit by a hard hurricane in 3 years now. This year would be the 4th year, So our luck is running out. Every time we get hit by a hard one its always a few years until another hard one hits. 

Report Post Tip

its night and sunny out while being decently warm and comfortable in temperature

Report Post Tip

It's been really hot.

Air condition cooler remains on almost every day and during the day.

The summer is here for good and it seems it's going to be really hot.

Report Post Tip

The weather here has been rainy since yesterday afternoon and it seems like it's going to rain for the whole day today. The temperature drops when it rains which is a good thing but I don't like having my rooms to be humid.

Report Post Tip

Weather was beautiful all weekend long.  70's and sun.  couldnt ask for anything better.

Report Post Tip
It’s been sunny for a week, around 19/20 c

But today woke up and it’s raining hard :(

Weather looks good for next weekend though
Report Post Tip

Been raining on and off here and cold winter is finally here and its icey cold probs not as cold as you Northern Hemisphere folk get but cold enough.

Report Post Tip

its great lovely and sunny here in scotland been a great few days. cant beat this place in the sunshine for a few days a year.

appart from the midges they suck

Report Post Tip
It's been cloudy the last few days.  We got some rain, not enough for the drought, and a lot of wind, but mostly the clouds just blew right over us! but overall sooooo hot
Report Post Tip

It's hot, but if it stays like that, like not getting super hot, it'd be awesome. The whole summer at this temperature would be perfect.

Report Post Tip

I'm from the UK, so it's wet, damp, overcast and not much heat to it. Don't worry though, we will get two really hot weeks in August/September.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Hows your weather
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL