Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 25 - 18:08:16
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
Hows your weather Started by: CrossHair on Sep 27, '19 01:43

The weather was great doing today, but by 7pm the weather drop a little and it was chilly for me.  But can't wait tell the summer come.

Report Post Tip
Just had a quick look...its sunny. Its always sunny here. The only difference in weather here is that it can sometimes be dusty. But it'll always be hot. 365 days a year of drying your clothes on the line.
Report Post Tip

The weather is that kind of weather that makes you feel you got to 'get out and do stuff'. Sunny, Springy, not too hot and not cold. Perfect in every way! (To quote Mary Poppins)

Report Post Tips: 4 / Total: $80,000 Tip

It was a beautiful sunny week until today when suddenly a windstorm came and brought some snow with it. Like what the hell? Where did that came? I hope it will get a lot warmer and sunnier next week.

Report Post Tip

Haven't been out for some time and of all days that the weather decided to rain, it choses when I'm out. It was windy and with the drizzle, I'm all wet despite using an umbrella.

Report Post Tip

A big snow storm here now can not see 4 feet.

Report Post Tip

Big snow storm here, can not see 10 feet.

Report Post Tip

We are getting rain on and off all day, temp is 49 right now. Just glad its not snowing like it is at Bob's.

Report Post Tip

Dry. Here it's months it's not raining at all, and that thing is worring me and starting to cause problems to rivers and farming.

Report Post Tip

Lots of snow now so weat and cold.

Report Post Tip

Its cloudy here in the netherlands (south-west) but it will become sunny, ater today more clouds en it will start to rain after a month of dryness

Report Post Tip
Here on Guam, the weather is nice. Your are either wet or dry. No other seasons.
Report Post Tip

The weather in Oregon is chilly today compared to previous weeks sunshine and 60. It tried raining for a bit then stopped. Will likely be getting more rain as the week goes on. 

Report Post Tip

I so enjoyed the weather last week. Lots of sunshine and I even sat in the garden to get a few of these sunbeams on my face.

Coming days will get a little bit different, but spring is on its way .

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Spring is supposedly here but it went from being in the 70's to the 30s in like less than a day. I don't like cold so, I am ready for spring to fully load, and no more cold snaps, but i won't hold my breath as that doesn't usually happen until June.

Report Post Tip

Tonight we're looking at rain, overcast skies and lows 50s temps. 

Report Post Tip
Today was crazier than hell! Started out freezing with blowing snow then warmed up abd rained a bit then mid afternoon the sun was out even though it was chilly. I was putting layers on then taking them off by evening got cold again. Freakin Canadian weather eh? Lol
Report Post Tip
Today its cold wind from north and raining, looks like its going to be warmer later on and if we are lucky its stops to rain
Report Post Tip
Cold again. Bummer. Dropping into minus 7, minus 8. Rest assured, we've been scouting out garages and someones uncle is going to pay for this.
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

It's been beltin for the last week or so, but the clouds are coming now. Supposed to snow later on in the week here, which is weird considering it was ~20c this week :/

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Hows your weather
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL