Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 24 - 11:54:12
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
Hows your weather Started by: CrossHair on Sep 27, '19 01:43

Almost typical 3-4 seasons in a day. 

Report Post Tip

It's wonderful outside ride now. A brisk 56 degrees, wet and overcast. Just a wonderful morning for a slow and lazy Sunday. I hope I don't do much of anything at all today. :D

Report Post Tip

Cloudy with a chance of meatballs at an uneducated guess. Sad to say I really enjoyed the film too!

Report Post Tip

New Zealand weather has definitely been bipolar.

We had a heck ton of rain, then we got sunshine for a day just to piss down 

and then bring a cyclone. Altho it was more just being mega windy rather than being an actual cyclone

today it is back to being sunny 

Report Post Tip
Here in Clinton Iowa it's freezing. I'm so tired of the winter weather.
Report Post Tip

Today the weather is not to good with a lot of wind and some rain, its cold and its going to be more wind later on today.

Hopefully it will be less wind in the evening and night 

Report Post Tip
For the 15 of February the weather here is pretty good
Slight breeze very little snow on the ground sure makes it easy to go shopping for the things I may need. However my needs are few so I don't get out much
Report Post Tip

Holy shit let me fucking tell you. It's been freezing, but today was actually bright and sunny, no rain about 60 degrees. It was literally a breathe of fresh air. I actually wore a short sleeved shirt. It was a fucking glorious day. Let me tell you.

Report Post Tip

The weather here is bi-polar as always until the summer months, then is scorching hot even at night lol. But I would not change it for anything.

Report Post Tip

The weather is shit.The weather is always shit. 

it has stopped raining for a brief interval though, shame there's rivers running through the street.

Report Post Tip

Wintertime in SoFlo, windy and temp in the 50s, brrrr. Winter usually lasts about 2 weeks. Can’t wait for summer, lol.

Report Post Tip

As I previously discussed. 

Fools spring has now deserted us. 2 inches of rain in the last 48 hours. 90mph winds tonight and Friday. I am fully expecting snow to arrive by next week.

Happens every single year. People get excited then bham. dead plants everywhere!

Report Post Tip

windy, about 50 degrees (which NEVER happens here this time of year) and about to have a blizzard tomorrow.  

Report Post Tip

Been cloudy the past few days but what’s new. At least there is no rain and I don’t have to go out.

Report Post Tip

It's a little warmer... a bit less cold. It's not too windy, and relatively clear. Hopefully, it stays that way for a while. 

Report Post Tip
Some sun, insane winds (tornado warnings for tomorrow) and unseasonably in the 60s. So naturally the weekend is showing snow in the teens :D
Report Post Tip

Winter weather is slowly coming to and end here and we are transitioning into summer. The days are much less colder nowadays and soon the heat during the days will become unbearable. Not looking forward to April and May, ugh.

Report Post Tip

Winter this season doesn't seems to be ending anytime soon here. It's clear today but some rainfall is expected this weekend. At least, it's not snow, I guess.

Report Post Tip

very cold lmao

Report Post Tip
Been pretty cold lately here. We’ve had a decent amount of snow and ice this year as well. Typical Midwest winters for ya.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Hows your weather
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL