Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 24 - 09:05:37
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
Hows your weather Started by: CrossHair on Sep 27, '19 01:43
It's rainy and cold today. I'm just happy to be off work and at home smoking weed and watching football:)
Report Post Tip

Currently Our weather is 76 degrees, Mostly Cloudy, slight chance of rain.  But in FL a slight chance is a definite Chance of some rain! lol

Report Post Tip
We’re still getting wild 30° shifts in temp. So yesterday it was 40°f at 8am and 75°f in the afternoon. It’s proper foggy though, so no sun today. Might stay foggy all winter too.
Report Post Tip

We woke up this morning to a few feet of snow on the ground....not really but we did get some snow which is nice to see. It even gave me enough Christmas spirit to put up the Xmas tree today.....Ba humbug.....well the wife likes it at least LOL

Report Post Tip

Good Morning. I could hear the pitter patter of raindrops all night and now into morning. Like I always say, "better rain than snow" so No Complaints here...... Oh and a nice 57 degrees.  Not bad for December in Ohio, eh? 

~Cynder~

Report Post Tip

It's not too cold tonight... but there was a decent amount of rain... Wind was negligible. I managed to not get wet somehow. 

Report Post Tip

Cold and wet, not exactly what I hoped for with December. I was really looking forward to some snow now that im working from home and dont need to drive everyday. Hopefully we get plenty snow in time for Christmas, but its not looking like it so far.

Report Post Tip

Generally nice with a touch of cold creeping in - but now we're on the verge of storm season and our first big storm of the season is creeping in - Storm Barra

It's expected to cause havoc to travel and power supplies

Not really looking forward to it!

Report Post Tip
It's a load of shite. It's wet and cold and windy. If it's gonna be cold just fucking snow....but no. Its just grey and miserable and dark and horrible
Report Post Tip

Living in the united states,   in canton ,Ohio   home of the football hall of fame,is nice.  but the weather here is up and down,can be 60 degree's one day and 30 the next this time of year.   just hope all have a happy Holidays..   :)

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
Storm Baron here in the South East of the UK.. High winds, rain, hail stones..

Typical British weather. Lucky if we get more then 2 hot days in a year.
Report Post Tip

chance of flurries overnight so of course they have treated the roads and everyone is freaked. its flurries people. get a life

Report Post Tip
It’s cold again… was warm, unseasonably warm for a little bit but now it’s cold again. Stupid cold…
Report Post Tip
A precipitation area will move over the country tonight and wet snow will fall in the northeast. During the day it is dry and there are periods with sun. It will be 6 or 7 degrees. The next few days it will be a bit colder with 3 to 5 degrees. There is also a chance of precipitation on Friday. It will gradually soften over the weekend, but it will remain changeable. Next week it will be mostly 7 to 9 degrees.
Report Post Tip
Pittsburgh and winter is days away....it is freezing cold like 18 degrees F but will he 65 in Saturday?...Pittsburgh
Report Post Tip

Winter is here finally but sadly for only two weeks :/ From Friday its +2C again which means no fucking white christmas for this year and thaat sucks.

Report Post Tip

today's weather wasn't the best, yes it is cold and I love it, but it was really windy that made the air filled with dust and things that make me out of breath, its getting better anyway just looking for the rain.

Report Post Tip
Cold today, 29f tonight. 60f tomorrow, 50f tomorrow night. Welcome to the southeastern US.
Report Post Tip

i stay in new orleans and the weather here fucking sucks. it rains and it get 96% humidity feel sticky everything. 

Report Post Tip

TODAY'S WEATHER FORECAST IN SOME CITY IN DENMARK (probably applies to a great part of the country..)

The morning starts out gray and cold. It is a little windy, but it'll likely get worse as the day progresses. 

A little bit of rain may occur throughout the day, but you won't be seeing much of it, because those clouds are as gray and boring as they can get. No storm or non-depressing weather in sight.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Hows your weather
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL