Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 28 - 13:23:15
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
Hows your weather Started by: CrossHair on Sep 27, '19 01:43

Strong wind and rain. Grey-dark atmosphere everywhere.

Cold weather, needs heavy clothing.

According to forecasts it will get worse, so everyone who's off work considered a lucky person.

Let's see if we have  snowy days for christmas.

Report Post Tip
It rains from time to time in the south. In the north it can become slippery locally due to some loose showers at temperatures around freezing. During clear spells it can also become hazy and foggy in the northern provinces. In the morning it is regionally gray, elsewhere sun and clouds alternate. It will remain mostly dry and it will be 5 to 7 degrees. Tonight the clouds will increase and it will rain. Sunday will be mild and rainy. In the new week it will remain mild and it will often be dry, but the sun will not be visible.  A streak of precipitation will move from the west to the southeast tonight. Precipitation gradually decreases in intensity as it moves further inland. In the Limburg hills, the precipitation turns into (wet) snow and it can temporarily turn white. In the northern half of the country there is a chance of fog and fog and a single shower can fall. As a result, there is a risk of slippery conditions at temperatures around or below freezing. At the sea the wind will be less strong and the northwesterly will become quite strong. The temperature differences are large: in the northeast it freezes slightly while along the southwest coast it does not cool down more than 5 to 6 degrees.
Report Post Tip

weather?

fucking weather?

How about the 'weather i kick you in the balls or not'?

fucking weather

Report Post Tip

Today I woke up to it snowing. It had snowed yesterday.

Then when I went out for dinner, the snow had melted. It stopped snowing. Lovely Christmas lights.

I honestly am not sure if I am starting winter, or... or if we are in the thaw for spring moments. The weather feels fairly similar.

Report Post Tip

cooooold

seriously cold

which I don't mind at all but fuck the rain that is currently coming with it

that's just rude

Report Post Tip

It's Saturday, December 11th.  The temp is 62 degrees and raining in NW Ohio.  Glad for these warmer temps or we would be buried in snow.  *and I don't like snow*  LOL

~Cynder~

Report Post Tip

It's been snowing today.. woke up this morning, looked out the window and saw it was all white. Very unusual around here, but kind of nice!

Temperature is just around freezing too, so it's not too cold!

Report Post Tip

It was beautiful snowy for a few days, and freezing as hell, but now everything is melting and we went from -25C to +1 today.. its just disgusting to be honest. Probably no snow for these christmas :/

Report Post Tip

Wet, very wet. We have been flooding here in BC.

Report Post Tip
Pretty weird today. Been hot all week. In the 90s. Lot of wind came in today. Bout the 60s. Kinda wind that blows you around all over the highway in a fullsize pickup wind. Weird. But nice. I’ll take it.
Report Post Tip

better than kentucky right now. i hope they get the govt 'fema' in o get these people ouy

Report Post Tip

Surprisingly it is raining today. Not that surprising, because it rained yesterday, and the day before that and maybe all days before that.

Next time I hope to post it is snowing.

Report Post Tip

It was unseasonably warm here yesterday and winds reached 55 mph. Lake beaches were closed due to high waves and downed trees. Today will be colder, dropping 30 degrees from yesterday but the sun should be out. I am thinking of those in Kentucky who lost everything due to the mass destruction of tornadoes. 

Report Post Tip

Its getting warmer again which sucks because it was already freezingly cold, -25celcius and now its +2 celcius.. so everything is melting and wet.. not a perfect christmas weather at all at the moment :/

Report Post Tip
It will be cloudy with a chance of showers, especially in the north. It will be 10-11 degrees. Rain will follow in the night to Tuesday, but it will be dry for the rest of the week. Only later in the week does the sun occasionally break through. It remains mild with temperatures of 8 to 10 degrees. The nights also remain frost-free.  Tonight it will be cloudy and it will be dry except for a local shower. Fog occurs locally in the northeast. The temperature remains well above zero and does not fall below 7 to 9 degrees.  Cloudy this morning with a chance of showers, especially in the north. Elsewhere it will remain dry. It is mild with temperatures around 9 degrees.  Also this afternoon it will be gray and dark with a lot of clouds. It will be dry in most places, but there will still be a few showers in the north. Only very locally the sun manages to find a hole in the clouds, but it won't be much. The southwest wind is moderate, along the coast and in the Wadden area occasionally quite strong and it will be 10-11 degrees.  Tonight it will be cloudy and it will rain again from the west. Rain will move southeast across the country overnight. The southwest wind is calm and it cools down to 6-7 degrees.  Tomorrow it will be cloudy and in the morning there will be some rain in the southeastern half of the country. Elsewhere it will be dry and will remain so for the rest of the day. There will be a light to moderate west to northwest wind and it will be 9 or 10 degrees in the afternoon.
Report Post Tip
Update on insane south texas weather. Cold and raining this morning. However, it is very much expected to return to the high 80s by this afternoon. Another cold front should be rolling in later this week.
Report Post Tip
Larda dee lardah dummm ☺
Report Post Tip

It's cold and dark here in the north beyond the wall. We don't go out as we could run into some hungry polar bears. 

Report Post Tip

One day the weather is amazing, hot, shiny sun, next day it’s below the freezing point and raining and shit.

Report Post Tip

today its reining and its hot for this time of the year, if this is how its going to be the next days all the snow will be gone before chrismas

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Hows your weather
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL