Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 26 - 09:24:16
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
Hows your weather Started by: CrossHair on Sep 27, '19 01:43
Even though it's winter. It's hot. 82F and up. Can you imagine it it was summer. Tropical showers happen once a week or so. Pretty humid. Absolutely love it. Close to the ocean 😎
Report Post Tip
The day may start regionally gray due to fog or low-hanging clouds. In the afternoon the sun shines strongly and the maximums are 5 to 7 degrees. There will be sunny periods on Tuesday, but clouds will increase during the day. A little rain may fall later. The rest of the week the weather will be calm with clouds, sun and little wind. Daily it will be 4 to 6 degrees and during the nights it can freeze slightly.
Report Post Tip

Weather is not to bad.
Should be a lot colder right now actually so we can go out and skate on the lake.
Instead its raining and very windy :(

Report Post Tip

And the next reply......... :)

At the moment its sunny here but end of the day it will be raining again. I hope for some winter-weather in februari because i want snow :)

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip

well done the school run this morning and got wet through wasnt happy at all....

now looking out the bloody window its stoped raining and looks like its walming up

Report Post Tip
New update.... very very much fog. And cold. Not so cold for show which we still hope for. No winter at all here in Holland
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

I can totally agree with Jumebone. Its foggy here too and that way it stays dark so long. 

We hardly have had a winter yet, but its not over yet, who knows what will come coming weeks.

Report Post Tip

It one of those mornings where I feel I should get an award for just getting out of the duvet. It's a bit chilly and even though the sun isn't up yet, I do not think it will be today! Cold & damp!&nbsp;

Report Post Tip

The weather is beautiful today but by tomorrow night it will snow and by Monday afternoon we are to have over a foot of snow. Since I have no where to be, I can stay home and enjoy it for once. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

today its been so windy here that we had to take all things that was loos inside, and there are many that lost there electricity

since there is around -5 degree its going to be cold for them   

Report Post Tip

Its currently 36F outside but the sun is out, so I'm not hating the weather as much today as I have the last few days. Thats one of the things I miss about winter in Illinois. Even when its cold and disgustingly covered in snow, the sun comes out and makes it a lot less depressing than it actually is. The days of sunshine in London are the best, unless its hot. Then fuck the sun. Basically its cold, but now I'm mad about the lack of A/C in the summer. God this has taken a weird turn. The things I do to avoid doing work. 

Report Post Tip

and back again.....

a bit of sunshine today here in the netherlands. Still no winter in sight..........hopefully in februari..... well see about that

Report Post Tip

Looking nice at the moment!

Still cold out, but it could be wet and rainy, however a normal day with no rain is always good

Report Post Tip
Tonight and tonight there will be low clouds and regional fog. The fog can be persistent during the day, especially in the west and north. The south of the Netherlands has the best credentials for sunshine. It will be 4 to 8 degrees, depending on fog or sun. Wednesday will start dry, but rain will follow from the northwest. Thursday will be a cold day with a bitter wind and winter showers.
Report Post Tip

It's another cold morning and the partners car is covered in ice. He is out there descraping it, acting like some hero. I am here in the warm with my coffee. I prefer winter over summer but do agree with what Maxine said, you do need a bit of sunshine with it and not that murky overcast.. to keep one feeling a bit more joyful! 

Report Post Tip

It's alright, it had been really cold lately but now it's started to warm up a little bit again. When the sun is out, it's even sort of nice!

Report Post Tip
Not too bad today but better than last week when we had freezing rain!!!
Report Post Tip

Oh my goodness... Our weather in Western Kansas was so nice today!!! But tomorrow it's supposed to be in the 20s with snow.. I highly dislike winter...

Report Post Tip

Not as cold as it usually is, which is weird. Not complaining though. 

Report Post Tip

This damn warmer shit hit us again and caused everything to melt.. it was so fucking beautifully white, like on a christmas card but now, its just disgustingly melting again.. fucking hell. I hate this damn four season shit.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Hows your weather
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL