Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 26 - 14:48:49
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
Hows your weather Started by: CrossHair on Sep 27, '19 01:43

today, it's very very hoottt here.Really feeling as the summer finally came.

So it's little weird to throw snowballs! But let's play it!

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
Today it has been windy and cold, it's been raining a little in the afternoon but looks like it's getting better in the night.
Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip

Today's weather has been great. Sunny blue sky all day. Sun goes down at 3 pm, trying to enjoy the good weather while I can. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
Tonight it will still freeze slightly, but tomorrow a south-westerly air will blow softer air towards our country and the mercury will rise to about 8 degrees on Thursday evening. Some rain falls. After a mild Friday with occasional rain, the weather picture for Christmas is uncertain. Snow is still a possibility, but it might as well get soft and rainy.
Report Post Tip

It's cold af. Not happy about the temperature drop... Was relatively palatable last weekend, but now here we are... Need to start wearing thermals. 

Report Post Tip

Weather here in the netherlands still sucks........ after 2 cold days its mild again and with christmas its going to rain AGAIN :(

Report Post Tips: 3 / Total: $60,000 Tip

the weather is brisk and overcast. to which i would say is a big improvement over the few tornado watches a few weeks ago.

Report Post Tip

We have a winter storm watch for the weekend because we will likely get freezing rain, which can easily make the roads an absolute nightmare. Right now it is still single digits, though. In cold climates like mine, wintertime is made more dangerous when the temperature spikes up. :P  Like, as a kid, we didn't get school canceled for snow, really ever, we got it canceled when it got too warm and rained, causing nasty ice when it froze right back up.

Report Post Tip
no snow :(
Report Post Tip

It's a clear cool night out, about 50 degrees. But when the wind blows it certainly cuts through.

Report Post Tip

It looks like we're going to have sunny christmas.

Too soon to say anything at 08:00am, but the sun has made it's appearance.

The temperature outside is at 1-2 degrees celsius, but it goes higher during the day.

We shall see.

Merry christmas to all.

Report Post Tip

Its pretty cold, around 15C, perfect weather to stay under the blanket and sleep it. Yes that is cold for where I am at. It should remain this cold since mid of February I think.

Report Post Tip
Weather forecast Netherlands Precipitation from the south, local ice December 26, 2021, 06:21 In the northern half it is clear and moderate freezing in many places. Clouds will increase from the south and the mercury will rise a few degrees. During the day, rain follows which may give rise to sleet for some time if rain falls on a frozen surface. This is especially true tonight and tonight for the north and northeast. The temperature continues to rise from the south. Tomorrow it will be cloudy and with temperatures of 4 to 10 degrees it will be a lot milder, the days after that it will be a lot milder with temperatures in the double digits.
Report Post Tip
It definitely does not feel like Christmas. It was warm enough to wear shorts today. I want snow, but no ice please, Santa!
Report Post Tip
Way too hot for this time of the year... but this could have the advantage of a New Years Eve bbq! Lets have a thought on that, might be nice with a cold beer and 16 degrees celsius!
Report Post Tip
Finally snow on the ground and also have white snow on all trees around us. We now have real winter which feels great.
Report Post Tip

Aye, finally the winter is here.. and hopefully here to stay, atleast for some time. Its perfect -7C and snowy, perfect weather to hike or drift with a car lol

Report Post Tip

that sounds really cold Vincent!

Here is summer, so enjoying some icecream and chilling since vacation. Hope we don't get the bad summer's storms.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

0 degrees early in the morning.

Cloudy most of the day and cold.

No snow to remind us that we're having christmas, heavy weather i would say.

Humidity over 75%.

Report Post Tip

It was 37 degrees outside, and a friend tells me that where they live its hot but it 80 degrees and when I was there a 80 degree day meant run outside and play before it gets to 96 degrees.  LOL I need to live there in the winter and here in the summer.  

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Hows your weather
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL