Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 25 - 16:25:44
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
Hows your weather Started by: CrossHair on Sep 27, '19 01:43

Looks lovely out, sunny and dry. Temps say its 4c but it don't feel so from the comforts of my living room! 

Report Post Tip

Woke up to 2+ inches of snow, and our town apparently being the only one in 3 counties that wasn't properly plowed or salted. had the fun of being 20+ minutes late for work because some dingus drove into a ditch(or 2), and forced me to go the loooong way around to get to work

Report Post Tip

Can't complain here.  Spring has sprung and weather basically typical for now.  Sometimes warm, sometimes cold.  Sometimes sunny, sometimes cloudy and hazed over.  Sometimes dry and sometimes rainy/mixed with bits of snow.  Today, a bit of all (minus the snow) with storms rolling into the area in a few hours.  

Report Post Tip

Weather has been nice today, been the first time in a while i've managed to hang out washing in the back to dry out my clothes rather than using my drying rack.

Report Post Tip

In canton,Ohio thunderstorms,rain ,hail and tornado watches, lol. But will pss i pray,we don't need all this bad weather . But on a good point gasoline went down 10 cents  just,love it long over due for the us...

Report Post Tip

Cold and wet, wet and cold. I'll be so happy when summer finally gets here so I can lay on the beach and sip my drink and soak up the sun. I suppose I could so someplace nice and have that at the moment, but I'm not much of a traveller. I stick to home a little bit too much i think. Someday I will travel the world, hopefully before I have kids.

Report Post Tip
It will remain dry for a while. We can expect a lot of sun, especially the first days. 
At the weekend there are also cloud fields and it becomes less mild. 
Today it will be 15 to 18 degrees, Sunday it will be 10 to 16 degrees. 
After the weekend, the temperature will gradually drop to 7 to 11 degrees in the middle of the week. 
There are then cumulus clouds, with the occasional sun and there is a chance of a light shower.
Report Post Tip

Its disgustingly sunny here, which I will appreciate once I wake up but right now I absolutely HATE IT. But its nearly 70F and its only 8am so I suspect today is going to be what normal people call, "Beautiful" where as I call it "Ughhhhh." 

Report Post Tip

Still shit, never really changes here in Wales. 

Little bit of sun peeping through but i'm sure the downpour of rain will continue any minute now.

Report Post Tip

Damn it started to rain a bit, until now it was superb weather, sunny and quiet. Who da hell ordered this rain? Definetly not me lol

But it supposed to be sunny tomorrow again so no problem.

Report Post Tip

It's been lovely the whole day whilst I've been trapped in the office. I'm hopeful that once I get out the sun will still want to play for an hour or two.

Report Post Tip

The sun has been shinning and it has been pleasantly warm which is unusual for this time of year 

Fingers crossed for a great summer 

Report Post Tip

starting the winter here soon.

It's getting less and less hot and having more rainny days. Hope we don't have the bad storms.

Report Post Tip

Almost got flooded couple weeks ago. Most of North Queensland and NSW were flooded big time. Some lost houses and were stuck in their houses. Almost replicated the 2011 FLoods that we had 

Report Post Tip
I think that stupid ground hog said 6 more weeks of winter but spring came March 21st! It's 70 degrees out today baby. Wish it would stay like this 12 months out of the year
Report Post Tip
Pretty good, cloudy, a bit cold still but getting warmer, some frost left on the grass from overnight, along with some garage door residue from where four men in suits broke in to steal a carburetor
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

It is really sunny here. I've got my hat, scarf and gloves on to make sure I don't catch a cold. I'm really sweating. Maybe I have a fever already?

Report Post Tip

The last few mornings have been absolutely beautiful, sunshine always makes things feel better. Hoping the evenings will soon start to keep warmer too.

Report Post Tip

March has been unusually warm this year. and not as much rain as we are used to.
Perhaps we will have more rain in April or else it'll be a dry summer and increased risk for fires.

Report Post Tip

Honestly, it’s hot as fuck! And my allergies are going bananas, lol. So most days I feel like I’m dying until night time and it’s hurricane and tornado season in the South 😩

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Hows your weather
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL