Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 25 - 04:55:47
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
Hows your weather Started by: CrossHair on Sep 27, '19 01:43

Overcast and a little chilly right now but supposed end up the warmest day of the year. Should be a good day

Report Post Tip

today its looking good, not too much wind and its going to be sunny.

Hopefully its getting a little warmer then its been this last days  

Report Post Tip

after a week rain and wind its now sunny here at the coast. Some wind but oke, its good. Spring is comming, i hope :)

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

It been quite fair down here, though we're expecting some rain later in the week. I don't mind it though, as long as it doesn't drop and snow like it did the past few months.

Report Post Tip

Its in the 40s right now and looking like we might get some rain later on today but I will be at work so none of that matters to me.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

It smells spring.

The day is bigger and we have sunny days mostly.

If this weather lasts, it's gonna be a happy Easter. I look forward for the summer though.

Report Post Tip

Spring heatwave finally arrived, was a high of 75 yesterday and today it's only finally started getting lower. Lot better than the cold...but we need more rain than we got last night to make it good enough.

Report Post Tip
It’s so unpredictable here. It might be 30 one day and 70 the next. At least grilling season is right around the corner.
Report Post Tip

It's gross, some days it's mild while others it's cold and raining. You'd think with it being so close to summer that we'd get some decent weather before it turns into "melt your face off hot" when you step outside in july but I guess that's too much to ask for. It seems like fall if the only bearable season these days. Is it just me? Maybe I'm just getting old and cranky...

Report Post Tip
I can’t complain at all right now. Went up the mountains to ski a couple of days ago. Today it’s been all sunshine and around 0. Even had to put on sunscreen as the sun was so strong. Awesome days
Report Post Tip

I so love spring time. The temperature is getting warmer and I can see all the plants and flowers starting to awake from their wintersleep.

I love it

Report Post Tip

Sahara dust...........again..... a little sunshine trough clouds. it will become 20 degrees celcius here today, springtime. 

Report Post Tip

It's early spring, so we're being treated to a real smorgasbord of conditions. Yesterday, it was sunny and ~12c, then it started to snow. Hoping that today is a little more consistent tbh.

Report Post Tip
I woke up to freezing rain and sleet but it says it's gonna be a high of 65 degrees today? Only in western Pennsylvania is shit crazy
Report Post Tip

It was so nice to have such a beautiful weather during my days off. Now i have to go to work again and the weather is still nice.

Who invented work?

Report Post Tip

Well, lets just put it that way: it's 7am and its already 39c

so its gonna be a hell of a day, literally HELL

im glad that "cold" is arriving this weekend \o/ we will have a 10c to 15c, thats very nice 

Report Post Tip

Changing; it was in the negative numbers last weekend with 40cm of snow; this weekend it is hitting high teens and up to low 20s in the day. But it is going to rain at Easter weekend, just when i get back on my two feet and could go out for walks!

Report Post Tip
The last couple of days it’s been snowing heavily. Which is perfect as we’re away skiing. The upcoming week shows sun, sun and more sun. Sunscreen on check.
Report Post Tip

The last few days has been lovely bright sunny and starting to warm up a bit its like 17 degrees 

Fingers crossed it keeps up and we have a nice early summer 

Report Post Tip

Quite lovely, while still having significant swings in temperature. Low 80s yesterday, mid 40s today, but nice and sunny.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Hows your weather
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL