Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 26 - 17:55:09
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
Hows your weather Started by: CrossHair on Sep 27, '19 01:43

Shit it started to rain today, while I was driving to work. So far is has been nice and sunny, but rain was needed for trees and grass. Now its getting very green.

Report Post Tip

Summertime weather is coming in! Getting a little too hot for comfort and fire warnings are going up. Hope we don’t get as bad as a drought here as we’ve had for a while.

Report Post Tip
Clear sky and sunny today, temperature will be around 20 tot 24 degrees celcius.
Report Post Tip

The rain has been falling constantly today, so been stuck inside. However all this rain does save me the job of having to water the garden this evening, so not all bad

Report Post Tip
Well Is start sunny with a high of 12°c now it °6c and it about to rain :(
Report Post Tip

It's been very pleasant and sunny for the past few days but now it's supposed to thunderstorm for the next few. Unfortunately.

Report Post Tip

When the enemy is relaxed, make them toil. When full, starve them.  - sun Tzu

Report Post Tip

The weather here is cold one day, rains the next day causing the grass to grow and too wet to cut it.  The best part is it rains Fridays, and the weekend.  LOL 

Report Post Tip

Was a bit windy and a little bit cold this morning, but it felt good. It warmed up in the afternoon, but the winds stayed around. Looks like it's going to rain tonight though.

Report Post Tip

right now its 83 degrees Fahrenheit with mostly clear skies and high humidity with a slow westerly breeze making for a great night to have a campfire.  

Report Post Tip
Again its sunny today next week it will be very warm and again very dry. We could realy use some Rain.....
Report Post Tip

Its a warm wind blowing peacefully across the prairies with a nice sunset to the west over the mountain tops. The geese are hatching their young at the edge of my pond a very peaceful and nice day to enjoy.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

It's currently cloudy with a chance to be either 80 degrees, 40 degrees, or Raining all in the span of an hour or two.

Report Post Tip

We went from the start of spring of cold night and cool days  to nice nights and hot and muggy days.  This weather has changed on a dime.

Report Post Tip

omg what can i say about my weather?!

Winter is comingg! it's getting slowly colder each day, don't think will be a severe winter but who knows.

Report Post Tip

today its sunny and not a cloud in the sky, just a little wind and its going to be around 19 to 20 degrees. It looks like its going to stay that way all day.  

Report Post Tip

It supposed to be a nice and warm but instead its windy and cloudy. The fucking opposite, and I dont like it at all. This weather sucks lol

Report Post Tip

Bloody boiling today I tell you. I gotta try and sleep through the day ready for night shift but I'm going to be sweating buckets

Report Post Tip

Sunny day, no clouds.

Time to walk and enjoy the beautiful weather.

People here have started beach swimming already. 

Report Post Tip

Very sunny, hot but with some haze. We're under a dust/haze advisory so I guess the sahara dust is here to upset all those who suffer with the sinus and allegies. No fun!

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Hows your weather
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL