Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 19 - 03:36:38
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
Hows your weather Started by: CrossHair on Sep 27, '19 01:43

It is hot and humid. I think it's going to rain tonight so I'm kinda pissed. I don't have an umbrella so it's going to suck a lot. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
So hot and humid there's literally no air to breath lol fans don't even take the heat away.

Fires starting everywhere...crazy times
Report Post Tip
The weather here is about normal....34 during the days and 14 at night and raining like a bugger for the past few days.
Report Post Tip
Weather is beautiful for a change.
Burnt in the sun. Not comfortable.
Practically child free this week though. So that’sa bonus.
Report Post Tip

The weather has been quite nice last days and also today there will be nice temperatures. The sun will try to get through the clouds, but if we see her, I dont know. 

Report Post Tip
Todays report from Iron Mike - A mild 18ish degrees. Some clouds. No rain, pollen is high. Summer is here. I mean its not the 40 degrees of last week but at least its not raining. Got to love British summer time.
Report Post Tip

Its a little overcast today but feels warm with its high humidity. Threatening to go up to a high 25c today. May not seem high to some but for folk like me who suffer weather related ills.. I am here wishing for winter.. or autumn as a compromise! 

Report Post Tip

Today is a lovely day with me. Nice temperature with a cooling breeze. Perfect weather for working outside. Hopefully it will stay for the day. Was around 21c when I checked the weather station earlier. Tomorrow looks like it will be a nice day as well.  

Report Post Tip
Freaky bloody hot today.
Swimming is the only option to go by this day.
Bbq is getting at temperature and beers are cold so party can start in a few hours :)
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Its actually really warm still, it promised around 30C today, so seems like summer is coming back for a little time. Lets hope the weekend will be the same. Fingers crossed.

Report Post Tip

We've been having rain and thunderstorms for several days in a row.

Report Post Tip

Great weather here at the moment, it does always feel short lived though with an impending feeling of rain only a few weeks away

Report Post Tip

It was hot hot hot. Had a heat warning for two weeks. Cooler today and tomorrow then back to heat warning. Wildfire smoke is starting to roll in too so that's fun

Report Post Tip

Day 27 with no rain and heat in excess of 100 degrees. Everything is all fine and dandy down in south texas. Not sure how much longer we can survive down here.

Report Post Tip

29 degrees C and it's 10:30 am

It's going to be one more hot day.

That's summer, you can't say it's innormal.

Report Post Tip

So much rain, I had to wade through a pond of water that gathered at my front gate early this morning. Hopefully it's much better tomorrow. 

Report Post Tip

The weather is going to be fantastic coming week. Although a lot of people say some days are going to be too hot, but as far as they can foresee,  it is not going to be above 30 degrees C.

Report Post Tip
Its going to be a bloody hot week so there will be loads of water activities over here.
Swimming and waterfights with the kids.
Refreshing myself with a few ice cold beers and ending the day with a bbq.
Yeah vacation sucks lolol
Report Post Tip
Just now mote like it use to be before that horrible heatwave hit us since earth is hurt and we soon get even worse climate.

Its just to sit and wait whatever happens, no one seems to bother and thats scary.
Report Post Tip

At 5am it was 78 degrees F.(25 C) and the humidity was over 90%, making it feel more like 85 f. 

It's to cool to be that sticky. Rain is welcome in my town today

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Hows your weather
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL