Get Timers Now!
X

May 06 - 01:26:52
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 [ > - >>> ]
Hows your weather Started by: CrossHair on Sep 27, '19 01:43
Today's forecast is clouded with some wind and rain later on, it can be wind up to 25 knots and temperatur around 7 to 11 degrees
Report Post Tip

A delightful 43f and apparently cloudy. 

I don't really care since I will not be leaving the house today. 

Report Post Tip

The weather is going to be very gray and boring today, it seems..

Looks like it might even start raining or something. Better not be when I head to work later :(

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

Pretty cold, an optimistic way of looking at it would be fresh and crisp, but I have plumbers in and all the radiators off, so it’s just cold and unpleasant tbh

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

The air has reached a high level of pollution and is unhealthy for sensitive groups. Reduce time spent outside if you are feeling symptoms such as difficulty breathing or throat irritation. But its sunny. lol

Report Post Tip
Today's forecast is sunny and some wind with speed up to 20 knot's from west, the temperature will be up to around 14 degrees.
There will be some rain later on in the afternoon.
Report Post Tip

The weather has no idea what it wants to be its either hot or cold never inbetween driving my crazy as i dont know if i should rug up or take a jacket if i head out :/

Report Post Tip

Totally fucked up again.. i flew back from Italy today where it was quite windy and rainy when i left and when i landed 2,5h later, everywhere was sun and warm.. even thou i love a quite north :/

Report Post Tip

It’s really windy but considering that most of the center of the country is under tornado warning and watch I guess I should be grateful it’s not worst 

Report Post Tip

My weather is freezing cold to the point I have to put extra layers of clothing on after coming out of work also being in the cold for 71/2 hours 

Report Post Tip

Finally its getting warmer as today was already around 20celsius which is quite nice. Lets hope it will only get better amd better everyday. Fingers crossed.

Report Post Tip

Weathers been good today, yesterday I went to watch the football, today was nice and haven't had to put the heating on.

Report Post Tip

it's in the 80s hot for no snow this yr 

Report Post Tip

Well I live in the Netherlands so the weather consists of a lot of rain here. While in the summer its also very sunny sometimes but I think 80% is rain.

Report Post Tip

It has been in the 80s here as well. Starting to get tough sleeping weather but refuse to put on the AC in April. 

Report Post Tip

The sky is very blue and beautiful today with huge puffy white clouds. The sun is shining bright. I wish i went to a river or creek because its hot.

Report Post Tip
So I'm in a different city for work right now, a lot more south then whilst I'm used to. It's spring time atleast where I'm from and weather tends to be 40-50 F/ 4.5-10 celsius. The weather here now is not only very warm to hot, it's very humid. Where I'm from our winters our long which can be annoying, but out summer is beautiful and enjoyable, guess you have to appreciate weather like that sometimes.
Report Post Tip

Starting to lighten up greatly, feels like spring but with a touch of summer at times. It's very nice!

Report Post Tip
Well April is going out like a lion around here.
We had close to 4 inches of snow last night with more on the way for the next 2 days.
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

The weather has been getting better recently. Still a twang of cold in the air, even frost on the windows first thing in the morning, some days. Longer days. Brighter sun. Happiness ahead. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Hows your weather
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL