Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 27 - 21:05:15
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 [ > - >>> ]
Hows your weather Started by: CrossHair on Sep 27, '19 01:43
Weather here in our country is totally hot. Especially summer period is fast approaching. We really need the air conditiooners grinding our ass out lol
Report Post Tip
Was kind of a chilly and rainy day today, then you have tomorrow it’s gonna feel like winter again. Totally ready for the weather to switch back to warm.
Report Post Tip

today is warm and windy, yesterday it was hot and wet, wish it would make up its mind. its march it shud b getting warmer and sunny, instead rain cold and windy 

Report Post Tip

Weather is total bullshit today.. its actually snowed today for some weird reason. I hope its gonna be sunny tomorrow thou.. fuck this snow already.. thats too much. I want summer back.

Report Post Tip

It's been decent today!

Lots of sun, despite that it's actually been kinda cold. Freezing this morning. Hoping it'll get warmer soon though D:

Report Post Tip

Was sunny during the morning, and suddenly became rainy during the afternoon. I don't think I can go outside for a while.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Living in an area with all four seasons is something I took for granted as a kid. I still hate the cold weather, but the observable physical changes through out the year are something to behold. I visited Hawaii this year in September and it was all it's cracked up to be. I thought if I lived somewhere tropical all year long, I would probably get sick of it. That being said, that cold sucks, and while I appreciate the metamorphism of nature, if I never saw a snow flake again it would be too soon. 

Report Post Tip

It honestly has not been too bad! We have been in the 70's consistently I love it! but this just means that summer its going to be 80+. I am not ready atttt alllll.

Report Post Tip
Hot, hot and hot! did I mention HOT! Sunny in the morning rains in the afternoon and humid as hell in the evening however I absolutely love it, I can go to be the beach year round and enjoy outdoor life, I can’t stand cold or snow so I love it.
Report Post Tip

The weather report here shows today will be clear with a high of 83 and low of 63. right now it feels like 69 outside.

Report Post Tip

Today`s forecast is sunny with temperature around 12 degrees and a little wind from south with speed up to 4 knot`s.

Later on it will be some rain, but only for a short time.

In the afternoon the wind will turn to east.

Report Post Tip

It is finally sunny in the netherlands. but tomorrow it will get shitty again lol. need to enjoy it till it lasts huh .. damnit

Report Post Tip
Today they said it would be sunny. It was only sunny in the morning and now its cloudy :(. Hope to get a beautiful spring!
Report Post Tip

it gets ready for summer love the hot days in summer 6 months good  smoke how ever you get high as  hell sorry EN sucks  have nice day 

Report Post Tip

Today`s forecast is rain and wind all day long, and temp around 3 to 4 degrees.

It can be less rain in the afternoon and the wind will go down so it will feel a little warmer.

Report Post Tip

It has been pretty nice out lately, mid 60s which us about my favorite temperature outside to be honest. Cool enough for a hoodie but warm enough to not need a coat. Perfection.

Report Post Tip
Well spring is coming I guess 20c this weekend...getting an ich to go to the mountains and have a picnic and a hike through the 🌳 🌲 🌴 🌳 🌲
Report Post Tip

Well today was like 80 degrees, then it started raining and damn near flooding now it’s 11pm and it’s still like 70 degrees with a million percent humidity outside so that’s awesome

Report Post Tip
I live on the middle east, its starting to heat up a bit now. Although I was on the golf course yesterday and it started to rain for about 5 minutes. That was very exciting!
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Its sunny, dry and little breeze. Still a bit cold but I've been in t shirt walking the dog

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Hows your weather
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL