Get Timers Now!
X

May 07 - 19:07:24
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 … [ > - >>> ]
Hows your weather Started by: CrossHair on Sep 27, '19 01:43
Rainy day in FL. Hopefully passing soon. Need warmer weather. Would rather it be 90° and muggy.
Report Post Tip
So this week we are back into the double digits again.
+50f this week.....last week it was minus 50f
Report Post Tip
Today's forecast is clouded with wind up to 35 knots from south west and temperatur around 7 degrees.
That is a windchill around 1 degrees
Report Post Tip

It's pretty stranger, we had a lot rain yesterday. It damaged the streets, so heading to work wasn't fun but i made it. Today it was sunny so helped.

Report Post Tip

Today's weather has been pretty fair.  Last week, we saw record high temperatures for three days.  The week before that, we were below freezing.  At least it's sunny today and the temperatures are normal.  I'll take it. 

Report Post Tip

It started to rain again even thou it should be freezing outside. It should be snowy and frosty and shit since its a goddamn winter, but nooo, its a fucking autumn out there. Fucking climate change

Report Post Tip

Bipolar as fuck. One day it’s 70° then next day it’s 32°. I’m cold & hot and I want it to stop. lol.&nbsp;

Report Post Tip

It's weird here, fist it was cold then due to it being sunny in the afternoons it looked like the winter was going away but now its been raining for 2 days straight. I hope the weather becomes pleasant so because I dont do good in too cold or too hot climate.

Report Post Tip

Today`s forecast is wind from south east with speed up to 42 knot`s, it will start to rain a little later today and the temp are going to be around 8 degrees.

Report Post Tip

Weather has been a bit up and down recently. It’s gone from -7 snow and air that freezes in your lungs, to 7mph winds and rain that tries to skin your face. Right now it’s half way between with occasional mild moments which do nothing but create false optimism. Weather needs to sort its shit out.  

Report Post Tip

Well this is strange 3 degrees Celsius at the start of February and the sun is up at 8 am. Winter ain't what it used to be.

Report Post Tip

Cold and wet, but at least i don't have the wind rattling  my double glazing any more and causing the vents to make flicking, clicking sounds

Report Post Tip

Today`s forecast is windy and rain from east with a wind speed up to 40 knot`s and it will be going up to around 55 knot`s later on in the afternoon.

Report Post Tip

its been very very cold lately, I can't stay in my room without the having the room heater to be on.

either way I like this weather and this thing :3

Report Post Tip

It's very sunny here, around 35 degrees celsius. I went to cycle already so now burning lmao. Atlest have some wind to help a bit.

Report Post Tip

Still bipolar it doesn’t know if it wants to have a hurricane, a tornado, spring, winter, fall, or summer. We usually go through all the seasons every week. Lol. 

Report Post Tip

The forecast today is rain in the morning and it will stop in the afternoon, the wind will come from south west at a speed up to 30 knot`s and temp around 4 degrees.

Report Post Tip
Snow snow snow snow all week long but it is not amounting to very much.....we need a lot more to bring the water levels back up to where they need to be.
Report Post Tip

Weather is totally fucked up again.. now its snowing, yesterday it was raining.. like wtf does it want from us ? Why does it do like that? Who did we upset?

Report Post Tip

All the snow melted. It's fantastic! Honestly hope it stays this way. I hate snow.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Hows your weather
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL