Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 29 - 12:37:27
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 … [ > - >>> ]
Hows your weather Started by: CrossHair on Sep 27, '19 01:43

snow, a lot of it

Report Post Tip
Today's forecast is rain with wind up to 12 knot's from south with temp around 3 degrees, it will stop raining for some hours in the middle of the day.
Report Post Tip

I would say the weather is dandy atm, snow storm last night, nice little rain this morning, and a cold wind coming in tonight. Other than some slipplery slopes can't complain

Report Post Tip

some times it is cold and some times its really cooold that I have to wear heavy clothes while being at home -which I don't like-

but I love this weather any way :3

Report Post Tip

Terrible.  After about a foot of snow, and spending an hour shoveling, now we are getting at least another foot over the next couple of days. 

Report Post Tip

I was going to go talk shit in another thread but I glanced at the weather alert on my task bar and this motherfucker says "Snow: 2 Inches" and I need to have a moment or two to freak out. 

I MOVED HERE BECAUSE THERE IS NOT SNOW. THIS IS NOT HOW THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO WORK. WHAT. THE. FUCK. 

Report Post Tip

2 inches, Georgette? That's nothing!

We usually don't get toooo much snow either here in Denmark. With the recent snow storm though, there was probably up to a meter (or more) snow around. Chaos ensued, people crashing and getting stuck, public transportation canceled. Buses still aren't reliable :(

I just want it all to go away already D:

Report Post Tip

Our weather is cold. Very cold. It will only get colder this weekend. The temperatures plummet to a Devesraring rating of -18. Who knew places could experience such severe coldness. This is my hustle reply.

Report Post Tip
A week ago we were enjoying plus 10c and sun and no wind.
Today we have snow wind and minus 40 temperatures. It's not climate change it is just our normal variable weather conditions.
Report Post Tip

Today`s forecast is mostly clouded with temp around -4 degrees, its going to snow for some hours in the afternoon.

The highest temp will be 0 too -1

Report Post Tip

(google translator help)

In Uganda we have 25-30c all week, but it rains most days, so is not nice.   You go further north, sometimes 30-35c temperatures this month.

Report Post Tip

It's odd as fuck, I just moved on vay cay from central europe to south europe thinking I'd get a better weather, but turns out it's even colded down here!

Report Post Tip

It's hot as hell here in Australia, usually over 30c everyday where I am (90F+) so I hate it. And humid as well which makes it worse.

Report Post Tip

Schools are closing today because it is too cold for children to stand outside to wait for the bus or walk to school. They never did that when I was in school! We were tough back then I guess. 

But yeah, it is like a frozen tundra out there. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Where do you live Ketamine?

Its freezing here in Scotland today too, hasnt reach above 0 all day, but no school closures here. I coach a kids football team and should be training tonight, but ive messaged the parents and told them the kids have the night off as I dont want them outside for 90 minutes in this cold.

Report Post Tip

COLD! At least for me it is...20F right now but the wind chill is down to 10F, all set with that!

Report Post Tip
Today's forecast is cloded with some rain and snow and wind from north up to 25 too 30 knots, the temp will be around 2 degrees but will feel like -6ish.
Report Post Tip

Very very cold. Severe weather warning, although maybe doesn’t seem as bad as that. Not snowing, just seriously cold. Otherwise quite bright and crisp.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
It's cold. Lots of snow. Lots of ice. Coldest it's been all winter so far. Not very fun.
Report Post Tip

It's very hot! Like way too hot. Close of 40 degrees with the feeling worse so no way I'm leaving the air-conditioned place. Might have summer storm like every day.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Hows your weather
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL