Get Timers Now!
X

May 07 - 05:36:04
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
Hows your weather Started by: CrossHair on Sep 27, '19 01:43

Windy with a light drizzle, unlikely occasional rays of sunshine, mild enough to not need the heating, but cold enough to not be able to do much outdoors

Report Post Tip

Lets say that its aint good, its only -1celsius and thats bad. During the day it melts and during the nights it freezes, so in the morning its quite slippery bastard. Not a perfect conditions for a car drive. :/

Report Post Tip

weather is not great. 50 degree christmas is trash up here. I remember -20 degree christmas's as a child. But it being raining is better than snowy.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
Let's see
It's Dec 28 7c and no snow when we normally have 3 feet on the level by now.
I'm ok with it though I'll grow oranges🍊 instead of icicles.
Report Post Tip
Freezing and soulless, makes me wanna get ready for a vacation to somewhere warm.
Report Post Tip

horrible. constant wind and rain. been the same all december and looks like it will continue into january unfortunately.

normally id say I wish i was in Florida, but apparently the weather has been similar there recently.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip
Weather report is calling for 20 inches of snow over the weekend here...50cm. Lovely first week of fall lol

that was really good hahaha send another one
Report Post Tip

today`s forecast is cold with some wind from north, it will be around 8 knots and the temp will be around -8 degrees so it will feel around -14.

Later it will get warmer and it can start to snow

Report Post Tip

freezing drizzling rain, the temperature is 35 degrees but feelings like 10 degrees.   

Report Post Tip

Today`s forecast is snowing all day long with some wind from the south east and a speed around 5 knots, its likely to come around 40 too 50 cm with snow maybe more the next days.

Report Post Tip

Weather is totally fucked up by now. We are currently at -17celsius, and even more further the mainland. Around -25celsius, which is a fucking lot. And it should be the whole week like this. So that sucks.

can not complain for this time of the year hanging around freezing, but dry and mostly sunny lately so I will take it.

Rain.... Rain.... Rain... more rain... then for a little change, rain.

Its winter, id much rather go back to the days of it being super cold and snowy than endure countless days of rain.

It's getting hot as heck in Australia, and where I am it's getting humid as heck too. Kinda sucks when your house was built in the 50's so all the heat stays inside for a while.

Wet and Warm on the gold coast, mid 20's but in and out between rain and cloud.   Just seems one storm after another

Report Post Tip

Today`s forecast is very cold weather from the north east so its down too -25 degrees here now with a wind speed up too 10 knots, that`s makes it feel like around -31 degrees. That is cold when you also have high humidity because of the sea. 

Report Post Tip

We had a snow storm 3 days ago and still kinda feel the effects of it. Lots of snow everywhere that hasn't been properly cleared yet :(

Not like it's gonna melt anytime soon when average temp is around -5 C, and colder, atm!!

Report Post Tip

It snowed yesterday and now its chilly. Hopefully it doesn't stick around too long, I was enjoying the mild winter. 

Report Post Tip

Today`s forecast is cold and some wind from north east with temp around -22 degrees and wind up to 10 knots, it will get a little warmer later on today and only be around -15 degrees. 

Report Post Tip
It is good, sun, blue skies, tropical weather, colorful cocktails, golden sand, palm trees, seafood platters
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Hows your weather
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL