Get Timers Now!
X

May 04 - 06:42:56
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 … [ > - >>> ]
Hows your weather Started by: CrossHair on Sep 27, '19 01:43

Our weather today has been.. well, I don't even know. I have been inside all day at work :(

It was kind of cold when I was out though. And dark now too :D

Report Post Tip
It's a nice spring day here...of course we are only half way through the winter season. We are to have some more snowxthis next week. More like it for the skiers at least.
Report Post Tip
Bit cloudy, not too cold, might rain a bit later but that's fine. Warmer than yesterday. Colder than ideal. Waiting for spring to sprung. Kristaps Porzingis.
Report Post Tip

Cooler than it looks but we have had some nice sunshine today, which was unexpected but appreciated. Snow sucks.

Report Post Tip
Well, I live in Florida, it’s currently almost 10 pm, but it’s 55° outside, which is beautiful.
Report Post Tip

Wet and miserable and muddy and horrible and cold and unpleasant and windy and depressing. Need a holiday asap!

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

It has been horrible here for the last two days, which has been extremely frustrating. Cannot wait until the Summer is here - I need the warm, sunny days. 

Report Post Tip

It has rained all day and that has been very frustrating as we had to stay indoors. Boo.

Report Post Tip
Carrying on from what I just said, it has been very wet. I would estimate approximate 10mm of rain has fallen. I don't know if that is alot. If that is not alot then it was more than that. Querying bow if alot is a word.
Report Post Tip

It rained the entire day, yet it was still nicer than freezing winds and snow.  $8 degrees and raining tomorrow it will be 52 degrees so I will take it.  

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
Today's forecast is clouded with wind up to 35 knots from south west and temperatur around 6 degrees, it can be rain later on today.
Report Post Tip
My weather over the weekend was a little snow covered but 100 miles north of me the roads were closed. Now roads to the west and east of me are closed but travel north and south are open. Fun fun fun.
Report Post Tip

Yesterday was absolutely awesome day.  We got to almost 60.  But of course rain looks like tuesday through the weekend

Report Post Tip
Today's forecast is sunny and temperatur around 6 degrees and wind up to 50 knots from south west, it may be some rain later in the afternoon
Report Post Tip
It's gone from a balmy 13C down to 2C this morning, but when the sun comes up and hits it'll be a lovely 10C feeling like 16C. It's supposed to stay like this all week, so definitely planning to get me some Vitamin D!
Report Post Tip

Back to freezing cold lately. Having to deice the car in the mornings. Spring is almost here and the car is frozen, wtf weather!! Hopefully be some nice warm days soon to even out all these cold days we've endured lately.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

we have overcast with some light rain. Its cooler but still well above seasonal

Report Post Tip
Today's forecast is sunny and wind up to 15 knots from south and temperatur around 5 degrees.
It can be some rain later in the day.
Report Post Tip

When I arrived here, it was driving snow, then sideways rain and high winds. I couldn’t get warm no matter what I did. Over the course of the week it’s completely turned. The days are now filled with blinding sunshine and clear skies. Couldn’t have worked out better. 

Report Post Tip

It's been raining for three days. The kind of weather to light a fire, sit with a book or a movie and just veg. But on the bright side, it is unseasonable warm and the spring flowers are poking out of the ground! Yay

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Hows your weather
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL