Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 29 - 17:44:33
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 [ > - >>> ]
Hows your weather Started by: CrossHair on Sep 27, '19 01:43
Good. Being expressed in all kinds of ways. Somewhat temperamental. Moody, if you will. Will it change? At some point it is all but certain to. Will I be there to see it? I hope so. That's all you can hope for.
Report Post Tip

Hot and sunny. Still perfect for walking and hiking, also if already a bit too much, but I'm worried for the summer, I'm afraid it will be melting.

Report Post Tip
Today's forecast is clouded with wind up to 35 knots from north and temperatur around 4 degrees, it can be some rain later on
Report Post Tip

These days the truth is that the weather is pleasant because it is not cold but it is not hot, I don't know if I can explain myself. That is if the days are sunny, the nights are clear and at times it is quite windy.

Report Post Tip

the weathere here is on and off atm typical british weather

Report Post Tip

It was a warm one out today. The first real warm day of the year. We've had a few nicer ones but this was the first that really felt like we might be getting back into summer. 

I might end up turning the AC on early this year. 

Report Post Tip
It is windy as fuck and it is not Chicago, it is a different shite hole
Report Post Tip

Crazy windy here too, sometimes almost difficult to walk. Too much dust and whatever flying, luckily I'm not allergic.

Report Post Tip

79 degrees out today. nice and sunny. I got to see the space x launch from the backyard in broad daylight.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

The weather gods are having a dramatic day. The sun, bless its fickle heart, is playing peek-a-boo with fluffy clouds, leading to a performance worthy of a Shakespearean tragedy. One moment, you're basking in a sunbeam feeling like a lizard on a rock, the next, a rogue raindrop smacks you on the forehead – a harsh reminder of impermanence.

The wind, meanwhile, has decided to play the role of a mischievous jester. It playfully whooshes past you, messing up your hair just as you thought you looked presentable. Don't be fooled, though – sometimes it turns into a full-blown tantrum, whipping umbrellas inside out and making even the most determined walkers look like drunken sailors.

So, what should you wear for this theatrical production? Layers, my friends, layers! Consider yourself warned. But hey, at least it's not snowing in April, right? Unless, of course, the weather gods decide to throw in a plot twist for good measure. Stay tuned, folks, this weather report brought to you by the ever-unpredictable Department of Atmospheric Whimsy.

Report Post Tip

Today`s forecast is clouded and windy with wind speed up to around 55 to 60 knot`s from north, temp will be around 5 degrees and wind chill -1,6 degrees. 

Later on today it will be some rain and the wind will go down to around 30 knot`s in the evening.

Report Post Tip

A tad humid, but fairly cool. Did yardwork for close to 3 hours, and I feel fine with the exception of the spring allergies. It might rain, though, and if it does I'll be royally disappointed if it does.

Report Post Tip

Weather Gods: Fickle Forecasters or Celestial Comedians?

Ever woken up to sunshine promised, only to find yourself in a hailstorm? Blame the weather gods, those celestial pranksters with a serious case of mood swings. One minute they're tossing sunshine like confetti, the next they're unleashing a symphony of thunder and rain.

Unlike reliable delivery apps, these deities have a "raincheck" policy on steroids. Forecasts become punchlines, and umbrellas are the only real fashion accessory. Perhaps they're bored, or maybe they just enjoy the chaos. Whatever the reason, one thing's for sure: with these weather gods at the helm, every day is a delightful – or disastrous – surprise.

Report Post Tip

It is amazing they say April does what it does concerning the weather. It is true. we have sunshine, rain, storm and its still too cold.

I hope it gets better soon.

Report Post Tip

Been shit and miserable today and yesterday. Snowing all through the night and temperatures tanking for no reason. Typical spring, but the foggy low visibility today was just gross.

Report Post Tip

It's been windy the past few weeks but its starting to warm up

Report Post Tip
It's ok, if it were worse I'd be upset and if it were better I'd be outside, but it being the way that it is has created a circumstance in which I am both content and inside, the details of which I am sharing presently
Report Post Tip

for late spring its been cold and raining and when its warm and sunny its a work day.  

Report Post Tip

It is actually quite nice today, somewhat warm, a little windy which is annoying.  But I will take it.

Report Post Tip

Cold, windy, and somehow have a chance of tornados later.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Hows your weather
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL