Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 28 - 18:43:48
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 [ > - >>> ]
Hows your weather Started by: CrossHair on Sep 27, '19 01:43
It's good, two days ago there was some good raining. Today morning it was humid, but now it's really good and little coldness
Report Post Tip

Today`s forecast is cold with -4 degrees, no clouds and it will be sun later on in the morning.

The wind will be from north and a wind speed up to 6 knot`s will feels like -7 degrees.

Report Post Tip

The weather here is quite boring. Cold, slightly windy. Also cloudy. Can't wait for it to become warmer so I can complain about that instead :P

Report Post Tip

Getting warmer, already around 20°C during the day. Spring it's here now, and the coat stayed home for the first time this year

Report Post Tip

Again for fucking sake the weather is totaly bullshit.. it was already sunny and dry.. boom.. rain and fucking snow.. like what the fucking duck lol

Report Post Tip

Looks alright today, hopefully it doesn't rain. No guarantees though as it always fucking rains around here. Rain, rain, rain. Fuck off rain. 

Report Post Tip

The weather today has been okay. Very cloudy, no rain from what I remember. But also kinda cold.

Summer is going to be great! :D

Report Post Tip
Bizarrely the weather here has been very overcast and rainy. Usually happens when the seasons change. We get an epic thunderstorm and then summer arrives and brings the ridiculous heat and humidity.
Report Post Tip

Cold and crisp, winter meets spring. Frost in the morning, but clear and bright through the day. Lambs soon to be frolicking etc

Report Post Tip

getting alot warmer quickly - pleasant but a bit worrying given that it should be cooler and the snow should not be melting so fast

Report Post Tip

currently dry but has been raning on n off all day, middle of march n it still raining alot the weather sucks right now

Report Post Tip

The day was grand, not quite warm but dry, this evening has turned into a downpour :(

Report Post Tip
Down here in northern Florida, it’s been stormy all day, but now it’s cooling off, finally.
Report Post Tip
Good. Temperate. Mild. Suitable weather for another fine day. Inoffensive. Mid-range weather.
Report Post Tip
Weather not worth speaking about between your friends, but good enough to kill time between colleagues. Someone could say, "It's a nice day, isn't it?" And you could answer, "I guess so". I don't think anyone is complaining but it's not worth praising either.
Report Post Tip
Been nothing but non stop rain for the last few days. Hopeful that some sunshine is just around the corner because im 100% fed up with this rain.
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

The forecast today is clouded most of the day with temp. around 6 to 8 degrees and wind from south with a speed around 15 knot`s.

It can be some rain later on in the afternoon.

Report Post Tip
Little bit rainy out (which I like personally). The temp is 48 degrees (Fahrenheit) so a bit cold but could be worse.
Report Post Tip

so fvcking hot... only 2 season summer and rainy only.. wish to have a winter season lol.. maybe someday i can go to other countries to try that season LOL

Report Post Tip

I'm freezing my nuts here.. it was getting quite warm already and so but since yesterday it got started snowing again.. so yeah no summer tires yet. Fuck.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Hows your weather
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL