Get Timers Now!
X

May 06 - 00:48:27
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 [ > - >>> ]
Hows your weather Started by: CrossHair on Sep 27, '19 01:43
Not that anybody’s reading this, but tornado warnings and stuff. Rain so bad the stray cats hang out on the roof. Yes I live in the south.
Report Post Tip
Today's forecast is clouded with wind from north, temperatur around 2 degrees and wind speed up to around 30 knots.
Report Post Tip

The weather is just awful - it is rain, rain, rain. And when not raining, it is cold, cloudy and generally overcast.  Going out gets you wet and muddy.  I know that rain is important - the water prevents all of our crops from dying, but it would be nice if the weather got better.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
I am in Ohio so this answer could change hour by hour. April could give us 70 degrees on a Monday and snow flurries by Wednesday. Today has been a normal spring day with temps in the 50’s/60’s.
Report Post Tip
Very nice
Report Post Tip
Ok I understand that information is very important
Report Post Tip

It's been a bit chilly but otherwise it's pretty nice out lately. It was raining and snowing at the same time the other day which was kinda wild. But hopefully we are really in spring now.

Report Post Tip
Today's forecast is sunny and temperatur around 4 degrees and wind up to 35 knots from south west. There is some chance that it will rain later on in the afternoon.
Report Post Tip
Wet and extremely windy. This whole weekend weve had gayle force winds accompanied by rainy showers.

Got a big football game today so hope that the weather calms for a while and doesnt spoil the game.
Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

The weather is currently sunny and kinda chilly, but there's also a lot of wind. And we got a bunch of rain this morning. It'll probably be cloudy later.

It's all over the place around here :P

Report Post Tip
Well the past 2 days we have had snow. Nice way to start spring lol, of course today it was overcast and we had some rain. Tomorrow it's to be sunny and 15c. You have to be hardy people to live around here.
Report Post Tip

it's fine, had to dig myself out of an avalanche earlier but that's fine, you just dribble a little spit out to see which way is up, then you pull the little string and your backpack blows up like a balloon and floats you right back to the top, wasn't even late for work or anything, though it's going to be months before the snow melts enough that I can go back for my car

Report Post Tip

Its actually been quite warm and nice for a few days now but since tomorrow a new cold wave should arrived which will bring coldness and rains. And that sucks a lot for fuck sakes.

Report Post Tip
It's actually really nice out today, which is uncommon for my area. However, being the hermit that I am, I'll be inside for most of the day.
Report Post Tip

So windy, the sand blows across the steet

Report Post Tip
My weather is fine but the thing called life is a hurricane at the moment.
No job and the wife lost hers so the debt is getting deeper than I like.
Report Post Tip

Weather fucked us again.. stupid rain and wind arrived from fuck knows where .. luckily it should be sunny tomorrow, and tomorrow is friday, yay. Weekend ahead, a lot of things must be done.. fingers crossed

Report Post Tip
Today's forecast is sunny with some fog later on, wind up to 20 knots from south and a temp up to 7 degrees.
Report Post Tip

Something like 12 days of rain. Roads are flooded again. Fun times. I think it is time to get a boat to get around. Not nice weather. 

Report Post Tip
Absolutely amazing out right now. Low 80s no clouds just sun and a slight breeze. Kind of the perfect weather if you ask me. Gonna enjoy it while it’s here!
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Hows your weather
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL