Get Timers Now!
X

Jul 04 - 23:28:50
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 [ > - >>> ]
Hows your weather Started by: CrossHair on Sep 27, '19 01:43

Today the weather seems nice, although this is still Holland. You never know if it will change during the day.

Report Post Tip
In Jordan it is hot during the day, yet it can be better in shadows since the air isn't that hot it's more warm to cold and during night it's the best so far colder and much more refreshing.
Report Post Tip

It has been raining all night, i know its good for the grass and my flowers in the garden, but a little sunshine is much appreciated.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

The weather got finally sunny and warmer, and I'm already all sweaty for a little walk I had to do :P Gotta get used to it again.

Report Post Tip
Today's forecast is clouded with wind up to 35 knots from south west and temperatur around 10 degrees.
It can be some rain later on.
Report Post Tip

I know it may sound weird, but the weather in Dublin is still all possible weathers in one.
What's it going to be in 10 minutes? Rain, Sun, Clouds, wind? Nobody knows!

Report Post Tip

In the south of africa... it's always hot... even now in winter. at 9-30 in the morning the sun is out and blazing a solid winter 28 then at night is cools down.

So right now the chill has gone and the jacets are off.
But this makes us hard, my people wear shorts.... always... even in the winter otherwise we can't run fast... for the Lions , Leopards  and most wildlife.

no people... you don't pet wild animals... even a little baboon can tear your skin off.

stay safe lock the car door ;)

Report Post Tip
Opened up with a bit of it in the early morning and it's progressed since then, even as far as late breakfast. Was surprised to hear some experts are predicting there could be weather all day, which would unfortunately make today like most other days.
Report Post Tip

Started off nice and sunny, hopefully it stays that way as my wife is off the her friends wedding at 2. I'm staying at home as it's a kid free wedding and we have 3 that are 3 and under. Really hoping it stays nice so I can throw the kids out into the garden for a few hours this afternoon

Report Post Tip
So much weather lately.
Snow rain sleet we've covered every angle. The mountains are looking good with more snow. We needed it for sure.
Report Post Tip

My weather is starting to change. It's slowly getting cold and windy since the winter is coming. The whole weekend will be like that so better stay inside since i hate cold.

Report Post Tip

warm today! still wearing a jacket when I went out shopping but I can atleast hang up clothes to dry so that's a bonus!

Report Post Tip

It was rainy earlier this morning, but now its partly cloudy. Hopefully everything dumps out of the sky because I hate rainy work days. We want that smooth sunshine, give it to me!

Report Post Tip

Yesterday it was even cold, where is the spring and the sun that promised to shine in spring.

I really hope summer will be nice.

Report Post Tip

Dry, Humid With no Wind Precipitation, Extreme Uv Mid 30degrees 

Report Post Tip

Today is raining and a bit humid. I procrastinated on yard work yesterday when it was sunny; but rainy Sunday mornings are not a bad thing in my opinion. 

Report Post Tip

they say where there's weather, there's pleasure, and when the weather gets going, there's no stopping it. I don't think I'm in any position to play spoiler to any of those sentiments and if I were I'm not sure I'd ever want to do so in any case. It stands to reason that you could have pleasure without weather but who's to say anything at all, for any good reason.

Report Post Tip
Today's forecast is sunny with some wind from south west and temperatur around 11 degrees, it can be some rain later on but it will be over in the afternoon
Report Post Tip
Today's forecast is sunny and temperatur around 10 degrees and wind up to 10 knots from south and it's going to be rain in the afternoon
Report Post Tip
Today's forecast is clouded with wind up to 25 knots from north and temperatur around 9 degrees.
Later on it will be sunny and temperatur around 11 degrees.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Hows your weather
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL