Get Timers Now!
X

May 04 - 12:09:17
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
Hows your weather Started by: CrossHair on Sep 27, '19 01:43

cold and frosty in the mornings; thawing during the day so the ground is soft, muddy and wet - at this time of year dog walking before the thaw is much better as they don't come back completely filthy

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
Couple of centimeters of snow and some freezing -14 degrees Celsius.

Was meant to go alpine skiing today, but decided against it. Best to postpone when it creeps below -10.
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
Today's forecast is clouded and windy, some rain or snow later i the day ans only 2 degrees.
The wind will be around 12 knots
Report Post Tip
Im in East coast Canada and its rainy and windy as hell. I'm on a ferry boat that's rocking and shaking like crazy. My kid is sleeping through it. This is better than some amusement park rides. The waves are crashing against windows 40 ft high lol giddyup!
Report Post Tip

On the west coast of Norway there is currently -1 degrees celsius (30.2 murican farenheit). Slippery, windy and all the good stuff. 

Report Post Tip

How's the weather you ask?  Well it fucking sucks this time of the year. It's fucking cold the winds pick up which makes it colder the nights are freezing then on some days you might get up to like 55-60 degrees  but it don't matter because you gotta work anyway then of course on your day off it's fucking cold. I hate winter time everything in GoT when they said "winter is coming" I wanted to smack a baby okay the winter is shit time of the year.... fall is perfect 

Report Post Tip
Weather is miserable here in England at the moment. Wet, cold, soggy, dark, mountains of leaves and condensation on the windows. Urgh!
Report Post Tip

Oh weather is totally fucked up here.. its snowing like theres no tomorrow for fuck sake. Every goddamn morning atleast an hour to shovel before you can leave. Fuck that.

Report Post Tip

My weather is extremely cold, like 20 degrees or something.  And it snowed a couple days ago, which is terrible.

Report Post Tip

Well - winter has officially started.  felt like -7 thiis morning and my hands are cracked and bleeding.  Other than hockey and Christmas, this time of year kinda stinks.

Report Post Tip

Cold as fuck. Thankfully no rain right now but yesterday it was cold wet AND foggy made for some cool looking sights in the night 

Report Post Tip

Very grey and cold it was a long time ago since we had snow this early. A lot of snow that doesn't feel like snow. it's dry and it's hard getting a grip when walking through it, feels like walking through sand. 

Report Post Tip
It is very cold now. Hope it is not to icy outside
Report Post Tip
It's getting cold day by day.
I still remember before the cold weather starts, that night I slept with AC is on, woke up I had to wear a jacket to go out 😅
Report Post Tip

84 and  Sunny, with a nice cool breeze coming of the Caribbean Sea, sometimes living in Central America is quite wonderful. And sometimes there is hurricanes and flooding.

Report Post Tip

Today`s forecast is clouded and windy with temp at around 4 degrees and wind speed around 35 knots from southeast, it will be some rain later on today.

Report Post Tip
Cold.. Guess a little wormer then most being down south but sucks because it never snows. Funny thing is we have snow days for kids at school.
Report Post Tip

Fucked up. It's snowing, then it melts, then it snows again, then melts, and while melting, it goes below 0 and everything freezes and then it rains and there is mud everywhere. I love it.

Report Post Tip

The weather have been bad over the last few days with rain, I hate the fact I have to work in this crappy weather urgh I wish it was at least warmer in the evening

Report Post Tip
I thought we were going to get snow today but no luck. Hopefully next week!
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Hows your weather
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL