Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 28 - 08:37:03
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
Hows your weather Started by: CrossHair on Sep 27, '19 01:43

Considering last month, NZ was highly overcasted but for the last week we have been getting a heck ton of sunshine.

which has been awesome.

Report Post Tip
The weather were I like is quite fine at the moment.
Report Post Tip

It's already hot as hell here and it's just June. Can't even start to imagine what July and August will bring. 

Report Post Tip

Today`s forecast is sunny and calm wind with only up too 3 - 4 knot`s from the south, the temp will raise up too around 30 degrees 

Report Post Tip

its raining here. i love rainy days than sunny days.. but you cant do so much in rainy like outdoor activities and tending some of your animals. rooster, pigeons etc. well maybe i like sunny day too but not so much heat :)

Report Post Tip

Extremely gloomy today was. It rained a little and just remained dark for the day.

However, it was a great weather for an unexpected and unscheduled nap. So there was some positive to it.

Report Post Tip

Today`s forecast is sunny and warm with just a little wind up to 5 knot`s at most, the temp will get up to around 30 degrees.

we are hoping it will be a little rain and thunder to ease the high pressure  

Report Post Tip

It hot as hell in ky right now in 90 s i like more then it be colder i like hot not cold, ky it dont snow mush when  i was young snow all time now dont snow as mush

Report Post Tip

Hot, not yet that kind of hot that makes it hard to even breath, but having to walk around a lot, too much to be comfortable.

Report Post Tip

The weather here is lovely, we usually only get about two months of nice weather here. Then it just goes back to rain rain rain and guess what!

EVEN MORE RAIN!

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

The weather isn't too bad where I'm at currently, been hot in the 90s by the afternoon but it's also been very windy at times, though it's been raining a lot more usually by midnight, could be worse but at least it's tolerable.

Report Post Tip
Weather is great and glorious...now let's talk about the fires and the wind that is blowing everything east of where it use to be....not so fun.
Report Post Tip

It's storming pretty bad here now.  Plus there's three tropical depression stirring up. 

Report Post Tip

Weather here is great, although there has been rain. Which was needed after the sunny days in a row. 

Report Post Tip

Weather here has been fantastic for the last few weeks, until last night where it decided to just rain like theres no tomorrow. Skies just opened and let it all out. Football match got suspended for 90 minutes whilst folks swept the water away off the grass. Crazy scenes. 

Report Post Tip
The forecast today is a little fog and some wind from north with gust up to 25 knots.
Later on it will be sun and temp up to 15 degrees
Report Post Tip
What a summer we are having. Not sure I can remember seeing brown dead grass up here on the Isle of Lewis it’s usually still damp on the ground if you sit on it for to long.
Report Post Tip
It’s been really hot the last few weeks and really sunny.
Unexpected (at least to me) rain last night which I wouldn’t have minded if I didn’t leave the roof windows open last night.
Morning of mopping up ahead, sigh.
Report Post Tip

Weather is muggy as hell. Enjoy a day full of sweating and hoping I have air con or an industrial fan somewhere nearby. 

Please, can it please rain? I haven't gone a day without sweating in months 

Report Post Tip

Too hot! It’s In the 80s I think with no AC. Gimme some rain!!!!!!

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Hows your weather
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL