Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 25 - 02:29:44
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
Hows your weather Started by: CrossHair on Sep 27, '19 01:43

it was raining every day for along time and although april showers are still on and off for the most part quite warm and sunny now.

barbacue weather soon i hope.

Sowwi.

Report Post Tip

Bad weather here.

Can't wait for the summer to come xD

Report Post Tip

It rained four 7 hours out of the day off and on and when it fell it was a down pour.  It was hard staying awake when it was raining and the strong gust of wind between the rain fall was not comfortable.  

Report Post Tip
Had to go for a nice Sunday drive into the outback of my area. Saw so decent wildlife at a nice 23 degrees not to hot but plenty of sun with no wind is always nice.
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Temperatures here have been yo-yoing for the past month. It's cooler than normal for this time of year, and I'm ready for temps to stabilize. Put away winter clothes one week, and have to pull them back out the next.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Weather is shit to be honest. It was getting warmer but now its cold as fuck. I want summer and fucking now. lol

Report Post Tip

dull overcast and trying to rain not seen the sun for days i miss it a lot. need summer to come as soon as possible 

Report Post Tip

This week's weather has been shit. Been raining steady all week and I work outside so it sucks! Got drenched yesterday and today and had to change twice. Got home yesterday and after a shower, was still cold. Can't wait for warm weather..

Report Post Tip

Weather is fucking cold. Its sunny but weathercast promised fucking snow and shit.. it's fucking May, not January for fuck sake.. well lets hope it will get better and warmer soon.. or I will need to move somewhere else lol

Report Post Tip

Not terrible today, at least currently. Warm enough to be comfy in a t-shirt. They're predicting rain for later this afternoon, but I'm hoping it holds off until I can mow my lawn.

Report Post Tip

A few days ago it was sunny and I could sit in the garden reading.

Today it's rainy as fuck and all I'm left to do is swim in the mud while my cat watches me in horror. I beckon him to join me, he refuses and gives me a look of disdain.

Report Post Tip

It's relatively warm tonight. Not too windy or anything. It's not humid either which is nice for a change.... Despite all the rain earlier in the week. 

Report Post Tip

we had sun yesterday. today is wet windy and dull. hopefully we will get back to sun soon i like it a lot. get the bbq on and the beer going.

Report Post Tip

Yesterday there was a lot of lightning, and it ended up hitting a chimney 2 streets down the road.

The power went out for a bit, and my laptop got fried because of a resulting power surge.

Bless the weather, bless zeus.

Report Post Tip

Today`s forecast is sunny with wind up to 10 knots from the south, the temp will be up to 14 degrees.

It can be some rain later on today but it will only be light rain for 2 maybe 3 hours 

Report Post Tip

The weather here seems to be sunny. I miss the cool breezy rain. Sometimes the sun can be too hot even in the winter. 

Report Post Tip
Everyone thinks the weather at their location is crazy and bipolar. But it's like5that everywhere man. Today itll5be about 60 outside. It was 75 ish this past weekend and it was enough to get little burnt on the neck. This morning is coil6, gotta wear a light sweater. I lovee sweaters..
Report Post Tip
Today's forecast is sunny and wind from south at around 12-15 knots, the temperature will be around 15 deegras.
Report Post Tip

Weather is totally fucked up today.. yesterday it was like fucking hell from heat and today its windy and cold. Brrr.. terrible. But it should get warmer again tomorrow. Yay.

Report Post Tip

I don't bother watching the weather reports any more - the summary for months now is basically sunshine and showers. You need a degree for that?! 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Hows your weather
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL