Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 26 - 01:38:00
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
Hows your weather Started by: CrossHair on Sep 27, '19 01:43

Somewhere there is a god of weather that really likes you or hates you, mainly I think it is where you live simply. Places have hurricanes, earthquakes, tsunamis, tons of snow, gallons of water. 

Pick and choose what you like, they all can be dangerous and beautiful in there own right.

Report Post Tip
Right now, it’s cold and wet. We had both snow and hail today. Fun shit when you’re living out of a car.
Report Post Tip

We had all kinds of weather last weekend.
Went from sunny and 15 "c to rain,snow,thunderstorm.....
Really had to run inside a few times

Report Post Tip

The weather is once again, all over the place. It is warm, but rainy and cloudy. The gloom is always there, but at this point, it seems like it's the new normal for this winter (or is it Spring? IDK)

Report Post Tip
Today the forcast is that it will be rain and wind up to 35 knots from south.
Later today it will be sunny
Report Post Tip

It's dreary and rainy  here today.  Temps not too bad, though.  Once again, tomorrow we will be under a high wind warning. Had it last weekend and it blew some shingles off my roof.  Hopefully, not a repeat. 

Report Post Tip
Today the forcast is that it will be around 15 knots from north and sunny,looks like it will be rain later on.
The wind will turn from north to east
Report Post Tip

Warming up nicely here in Arizona! We've had some snow this year but it doesnt stick here, just up in the mountains. Little rain too but its been really nice and moderate. Looking forward to a nice summer for sure!

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Its getting sunnier each day over here.
Hope the upcoming weekend is even warmer and more sunny. Cant hear the word rain for a bit anymore.
Kids are having fun outside and playing in the yard again :)

Report Post Tip

It's pretty warm.... Wool was a bad choice today. It's not too windy or anything. Hopefully the weather keeps up, but I do like my winter clothes. 

Report Post Tip

We are currently under a tornado advisory, so there's that.  It's my favorite weather though.

Report Post Tip

i think spring might be here properly now, not this fool spring nonsense. might even cut the grass as the weekend.

Report Post Tip

The sun has finally come out to play, but unfortunately it's still colder than shit. It looks great out the window though. 

Report Post Tip

Tonight will see any cloud fade away and it will turn dry and clear throughout. There is a chance of fog and mist patches developing in places, however. A cold night.

Report Post Tip

Raining and the temperature is 52 degrees Fahrenheit. The forecast shows rain with a low of 46 degrees Fahrenheit.

Report Post Tip

It looks like we might get one last snow storm here.. Or it seems like it's trying to storm one last time here.. Before the winter season is over. 

Report Post Tip
Today another rainy drizzly day. Sucks a bit because qe are on holiday. Ah well. Umbrella and jackets again
Report Post Tip

The weather seems a little cloudy.

It's not cold, however, you should be careful with what you wear.

Temperature at 12 degrees C and logically will go up at noon.

Report Post Tip

Finally some sunshine here in Wales for once. I hate the rain and snow. But then I hate to the same with too hot a heat

Report Post Tip

As such as it is in England, one minute it will be sunny, next you'll be seeing rain, and from there you'll slowly embrace the fact that nothing about this weather is normal in the slightest.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Hows your weather
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL