Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 29 - 12:16:40
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
Hows your weather Started by: CrossHair on Sep 27, '19 01:43

Nice its dry, no wind and the sun has been out. Might get the bbq and pizza oven on the go on Friday night. 

Report Post Tip

It is winter here, so around -5 to -10 celsius. I dont have thermometer :( Not snowing today.

Report Post Tip
Today the forcast is sun and wind from north up to 35 knots and it will be good,
In the afternoon it will be some rain.
Report Post Tip

Cold but sunny. Around the 5C.
Weekend is getting rainy and wet again. Good times to entertain myself at the pub.

Report Post Tip

The beast of the east is coming! helps as all.

Report Post Tip

Its cold as all heck here right now. 33f at 8am? I can't deal with this weather. Its March, it should be at least 50f. England, get your shit together please I am begging you. 

Report Post Tip

Jen isn't this is the average temp in the UK for march, between 9c and 2c?

Report Post Tip

My weather?  I cannot complain.  Temps totally above normal.  Snow is way below normal.  Loving this :D
Tomorrow, though, we are on the border between snow and rain.  Hoping that snow stays North and we get the rain. But even if we get the snow, still cannot complain.  Thank you Mother Nature :) 

Report Post Tip

It changes daily never recall one day its 38 degrees out side the next its late spring 70 degrees and then the next its 38 dergees again and repeat and rinse.  the swing in temps is just crazy.  

Report Post Tip

My weather is heavy.

Cloudy, but not rain at the moment.

Forecasts give rain later in the afternoon or early evening.

We'll see.

Report Post Tip

It's a complete white out today. Can't see more than 5 feet in front of you and windy as hell! Definitely a day to stay indoors as much as possible lest mother nature tries to take you out.

Report Post Tip

Malcon-tucker no

Report Post Tip

The weather is bloody freezing cold and I hate it so much right now as its making my skin dry

Report Post Tip

It is 1c which means instead of snow that would keep me at home today, its just miserable fecking rain. Just absolutely going to be a rubbish day today because of this. 

Report Post Tip

Weather has been great.  No complaints. But it sounds like Mother Nature is about to raise her ugly little head and hit us with some substantial snow.  Ugh. I have gotten spoiled.  I am hoping the weathermen don't know what they are talking about.  I guess I find out in the morning...

Stay safe....

Report Post Tip

This morning it was a little chilly but it seems like it's starting to warm up. I'm ready for spring time lol

Report Post Tip

It's a bit cold, but not too bad. At least, it's not raining or anything. I hope things will warm up next week. 

Report Post Tip

todays forcaste is cold and sunny with a wind up to 15 knots from north, it will be -10 to -6 all day and it will get more clouds in the afternoon and night.

Report Post Tip

Well 5am was snow, attempting to flurry down, now i got white snowy skies, but it is warm, so a confusing day so far.

Report Post Tip

Just a couple of weeks before spring and it looks like we are going to have our biggest snow fall of the year in the next couple of days .... So fun for fresh skiing, and boarding of course.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Hows your weather
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL