Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 20 - 16:11:17
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
Hows your weather Started by: CrossHair on Sep 27, '19 01:43

Winter is starting to set in here, the storms are starting out in the atlantic and its getting cold and dark. Mid December is the hardest its dark until 0930 then by 3 

Report Post Tip

Oddly enough for Thanksgiving it's like 45 degrees compared to the normal tundra temperatures we get this time of year.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Right now it's sunny, but too cold.

The time is 3:25 p.m and it says 13 degrees Celsius scale.

Bizarre weather indeed.

Too risky if you go out without a warm jacket.

Report Post Tip

The cold weather is following me every where I go.  I drove to Charleston South Carolina the day before it was 64 degrees.  The three days I was there it was 40 degrees and the day I left it hit 66 degrees.  11 hours driving one way only to be cold.  

Report Post Tip

It was warm here for a few days and now the temperature is plummeting before my body can acclimate, so my bones all feel like they are going to snap put of my body. Otherwise it's pretty nice. 

Report Post Tip
Today the forcast is wind up to 60 knots from North West and rain most of the day, the wind is going down to 35 knots in the evening
Report Post Tip

Snowing and right around freezing currently. Heading colder tomorrow :( and then a big dump of snow mid week. Boo! I don't want the cold to come

Report Post Tip

Oh my goodness this weather is taking getting used to.  It finally feels like Fall here in Florida.  Cooler weather, but still up in the 70s and 80s for the highs.  So so different from what I'm used to, but I love it!

Report Post Tip

The end is here. I'm dreading four or five months of hibernation and isolation until the sun rains down upon us again and the flowers begin to bloom. Fuck winter. Fuck winter right in its dirty, slutty little mouth.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

It is dark, cold and wet. Which I like to be honest, it fits great with the ecological model that I call my attic. It gives me a reason to not step out of the door :).

Report Post Tip

Cold, wet, miserable I'm pretty sure I have posted here before and it was very similar then, won't be long and we will be iced up and scraping windows in the morning

Report Post Tip
Tom, the weather was about as bleak as you could imagine when accidentally seeing a nun change her bottoms today in this region. Back to you.
Report Post Tip
Bloody freezing but it’s not raining for once so shouldn’t complain too much.
Not sure why people like this weather come Christmas time. My nipples are permanently twice the size they usually are
Report Post Tip

It's a bit rainy, but not too cold or anything. It was dark pretty early, so that's a thing. I am expecting it to get very cold here soon, but maybe another week. 

Report Post Tip

My weather is schizophrenic, you never know what it will bring lately.  It may snow today and be 70 degrees tomorrow.  Currently it is cold and unpleasant, making me feet cold. 

Report Post Tip

The Weather here is not so bad currently it's 56°F and it has been 50°F to 60°F for the past week. It rained last night which is probably the first bit of rain where I live, but so far weather is nice. Still waiting for it to snow otherwise it'll probably be till February when we get to see snow.

Report Post Tip
Today is the forecast windy with speed up to 35 knots from north and it may rain later on.
The temperature will be around 3 degrees
Report Post Tip

Ice cold but the sun has been out. Golfing tomorrow in it and cannot wait! 

Love the cold in the morning when all wrapped up

Report Post Tip

The weather where I live is bloody freezing cold right now so I'm snuggled under the duvet to keep warm. 

Sometimes around this time of year wish it was warm. 

Report Post Tip

Sitting at about 0 degrees Celsius all day long and then less than that at night so I'm fricking freezing. Ill be amazed if it ain't snowing by the weekend.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Hows your weather
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL