Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 29 - 11:39:53
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
Hows your weather Started by: CrossHair on Sep 27, '19 01:43

Current weather..... Friday afternoon and weekend is nearly upon us. So it's getting ready to rain for the next 2 days as per usual

Report Post Tip

Weather went from cold, windy and rainy to "gonna be a great weekend"..  It's going to be in the 70s and sunny, and no rain.  Couldn't ask for a better Fall weekend.  Although, I think this is going to be our Indian Summer as they have always called it and will probably all be downhill froim here. 

Report Post Tip

welp, all i can say is the top left corner is back to business watering the land, Had a few hot days but those are blown away by the rain.

Report Post Tip
It is crazy, 90 degree weather in october.

Some how mother nature forgot to talk to heat meizer and tell him its time for his brother to shine
Report Post Tip

Luckily the temperature it's keeping quite warm, good thing since they're not turning on heaters yet, and it's going to save us some gas anyway. But that didn't prevent me from catching a cold.

Report Post Tip

Weather here has been nice. The trees are slowly changing... Cool 50 degree F days... Sun! Slight crisp breeze. It's perfect. I wish it could be like this all year!

Report Post Tip

Hmmm, well seeing as that I am in Australia...

*looks around everywhere from his boat*

Yeah...

Weather is REALLY sucking right now!

Report Post Tip

OUr weather down under is crap at the momment we have floods in nearlly every state and its meant to be spring at the momment we feel like we are in  winter all our rivers and creeks are full

Report Post Tip
We got our first snowfall of the year today.
My wife likes it....but she doesn't drive for work either, where I do .
The roads are clear at least
Report Post Tip

The joys of rain recently and winds that rattle the windows and shake the roof tiles, and have it for the whole week ahead allegedly,.   Its bloody miserable

Report Post Tip

According to the little icon on my desktop its now sunrise. I am awake before sunrise. I hate winter so much. And yesterday, we had a thunderstorm which felt like it lasted HOURS. And I hated it. I hated it so fucking much. 

Thats it. Thats the weather update. Oh now it says its mostly cloudy. How shocking for England. 

Report Post Tip
Not too bad, not great either. What someone would expect for the end of October I suppose.
Report Post Tip

I'm in love with my weather. Finally stopped of rain after few weeks. I was feeling as a froggy already. Sunny days and good weather right now.

Report Post Tip

We went from sunny and high 70s down to gloomy, rainy and mid 50s with temps dropping into 30s tonight.  Yesterday, my yard was clean of leaves and mowed.  Today it is filled with leaves.  I do believe Fall has hit. 

Report Post Tip

Brutal. In fall and transitioning to winter. No snowflakes in the air yet but soon. It’s raining a lot today.

Report Post Tip

It has been a bit windy and cool as of lately but all in all decent fall weather for around here.

Report Post Tip

Winter is coming. Cold and sunny right now. Can't complain, summer ran about 2 months late this year and we're seasonal right now. Hope winter isn't too bad

Report Post Tip

Rain, rain and more rain, its at the point where it feels is there any other type of weather, made more difficult to bare after being away in the sunshine for a week

Report Post Tip

Even though its November and already had some freezing cold weeks, recently the weather has been amazing. Sunny, mid 60s, barely any wind. But, knowing Missouri weather by next week we will be preparing for snow..... lol

Report Post Tip

It's pretty clear tonight. It has been an odd week, relatively warm, but usually this time of year is cold. I am not sure how the weekend will be but hopefully more of the same. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Hows your weather
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL