Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 19 - 05:56:10
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
Hows your weather Started by: CrossHair on Sep 27, '19 01:43

weather.... it is.. a mere 72 here this evening in south Florida.  Light rain in the air.  Cool breeze blowing but thankfully No SNOW! 

Report Post Tip

It's a barely-tolerable forty degrees Fahrenheit at the moment, but it's about to take a sharp turn downwards to shitville tomorrow.  We're expecting a winter storm with high winds and low temperatures.  Needless to say, I will not be leaving the house for any reason whatsover until Sunday, when I'm forced to do the Christmas thing.

Report Post Tip
Sunny and a wonderful day without snow. No Christmas feelings here in northern Europe...
Report Post Tip
Sunny day today after a few days of rain.
Really want it to get colder for a bit so we can go ice skating again.
Report Post Tip

It was raining the whole week and it all melted down but since yesterday it got colder and its fucking slippery now.. like wtf.

Report Post Tip

It's cold and winter.

Temperature almost 0 in early morning. During the day sun showed up, but it was no difference.

Too difficult the snow here, the climate has definetely changed.

Report Post Tip

So. Last night the windows were shaking and I woke up to frozen water pipes at my sisters APARTMENT complex which is unusual for us lol. Also, it was 11 which is very very unusual.

Report Post Tip

Definitely do not have to dream of a white Christmas, snow snow snow here. More to come. Nice temperatures around freezing too. Pretty good weather for Christmas

Report Post Tips: 4 / Total: $80,000 Tip

It's very very cold, and I don't want to go outside at all. Hopefully it will warm up in the next few days... Not sure yet. 

Report Post Tip

Well, not great.

we’ve gotten a couple feet of snow, it’s about -20 and the winds are retarded high.

Report Post Tip
As the Christmas day comes into view we will be having a nice mild one.
No rain or snow and only around 0c degrees....so all in all a decent one.
Report Post Tip

One Christmas dinner is done, mother sent back home and today we will have time only for us. Another wonderful dinner and few presents.. hope you all had a nice holidays.

Report Post Tip

The current temperature is 13 degrees Fahrenheit, which is an improvement from yesterday's 50 mph wind gusts and wind chills of negative 30

Report Post Tip

Cold front looks to have passed, despite all the snow on the ground today it felt 40 or 50 outside which is warm for us Coloradans. Glad the front is over, -24 F a few days ago wasn’t very fun.

Report Post Tip

Today is 22 degrees F with a few flurries.  I have been cooped up for 2 days straight with this sub zero crap we have been having.  -40 degrees wind chill is just a bit much and to top it off, lost power during all of it for 5 hours.  I sure have a great amount of compassion on homeless people and the cold they endure after just what I went thru.  It got down to 54 degrees in my house and it dropped real fast.  Thankful for those power guys.  

Report Post Tip

Rainy wand warm here today. Snow is melting, roads are a mess, oh dear.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
We have such variable weather around here. 3 days ago it was minus 40c today we are sitting at plus 5c with a little wind. Snow turned into slush over night.
Report Post Tip

Its a bit cold here this morning, and cloudy. But I don't think I can really complain too much about the weather given whats going on in the states currently. 

Report Post Tip

We are finally out of the negative degree weather for the time being. Now it’s starting to rain which means it’s going to freeze. I hope everyone straps on their ice skates real well around here because driving won’t be a thing for a bit lol

Report Post Tip

It started to melt again for fuck sake.. its been icing and melting like every darn week for now.. i dont get it. Whats wrong with the weather? Is it got broken? Climatechange? Well, we need to stop it.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Hows your weather
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL