Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 24 - 11:02:04
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
Hows your weather Started by: CrossHair on Sep 27, '19 01:43

Now that I've flown back to Denver, apparently it's been snowing all week. Was sunny out today though, so it'll probably follow the usual path of "snow a bunch but be 50 degrees the next day and it'll all melt" shit we get.

Report Post Tip

It's 56 degrees out side onJanuary 4th.  Its raining out but so warm and it hard to believe that its winter.  

Report Post Tip
Today the forcast is rain with a temperature around 3 too 4 degrees, wind up to 35 knots from south
Report Post Tip

On a gloomy day, the sky is often overcast and grey, with thick clouds blocking out the sun. The air is damp and heavy, and there is often a sense of gloom and foreboding in the air. The streets are empty and quiet, and even the birds seem to have gone into hiding. That is how it is today. 

Report Post Tip

It's very very snowy here. Not so slippery, but snow. Not too much snow thank goodness. My mom broke her foot a month ago or so when it was lots of snow so I'm just waiting for this winter to stop xD

Report Post Tip

At this moment the weather is rather tame. Although yesterday was freezing rain through the night. Woke up with everything frozen over.  Took a while to get my car up and running!

Report Post Tip

very hot but we learn to live with it sea sun and bbq have lovely day

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

It is oddly warm for this time of year. I don't need a coat now, but I am sure it will be very cold again soon and I will need to wear a coat again. 

Report Post Tip

Crap!
Wet and stormy. Still nothing to do with winter. Anyways still stuck with it.

Report Post Tip

Unsurprisingly the forecast was wrong. It's snowing and not 45 like was predicted. So, my cold ass will be out salting and clearing cars off again. It's going to be a long winter. 

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip
It's 45 degrees in January. The weather is not good lol
Report Post Tip
We are having great weather for the first week in January.
Plus 8 tomorrow with only a slight breeze. A good week for my birthday.
Report Post Tip

Romanian weather report. Day fuck knows without snow. Currently 0 degrees local with a maximum of 5 degrees Celsius. This ain't the winter I remember from when I was a kid... I miss those days.

Report Post Tip
For the first time in weeks we have a nice weather today.
Sun is up and birds are singing their songs. Might even grab the bike and go for a little ride today.
I really hope it stays like this for a little bit.
Report Post Tip

It seems we have snow coming again. Can't see it myself but hope it happens as love snow. Today is wet and windy boo!

Report Post Tip
In the 30's was nice couple weeks back on the west coast up in Oregon but right now Indiana sucks right now lol ready for Maine in April
Report Post Tip

It's fckd up, Wind is so cold, sun is too hot, air is humid for awhile then dry then hot. It's baaaad

Report Post Tip

At this moment the weather is rather tame. Although yesterday was freezing rain through the night. Woke up with everything frozen over.  Took a while to get my car up and running!

Report Post Tip

You know, I really don't have anything to complain about. it got cold again here, but not cold enough that I'm freezing like I was a couple weeks ago. I do miss the bit of warmth though from last week, that was nice.

Report Post Tip

the forecast for today is windy and rain, wind up to 35 knots from north and it will rain most of the day.

It can be some sun late today but it looks like it wand and the wind will be going down on the afternoon to around 20 knots 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Hows your weather
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL