Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 23 - 12:36:01
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
Hows your weather Started by: CrossHair on Sep 27, '19 01:43

It's a little rainy tonight, but not super cold... But I'm expecting the weather to be pretty rough in the next couple of weeks. We'll see. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
This morning is very frosty, so looks like that annoying predicted freeze is on its way. I was hoping that it was going to skip the freeze and go charging towards spring.
Report Post Tip
Very windy as expected 70mph gusts at the minute road closed by the sea due to massive waves got this for the next few hours. Probably need to get the emergency power system ready to keep working today.
Report Post Tip
Very very wet for the next 3 days
Report Post Tip

A little cold first thing, then the sun has started to come out.. Golf season to kick in soon

Report Post Tip
Its so fucked up this winter. On sunday ee will get 10c plus in feb. In Sweden even plus in northest part which scares me even more. Where will this climate end, thanks for all polution.
Report Post Tip

The weather has been a pain here since so cold. I'm hoping for warmer days soon.

Report Post Tip
Here we are in mid February with no snow on level ground and getting rain lol....loads of fun.
Report Post Tip

Honestly, could not ask for better weather for February.  Sun has shined a few days, temps are above normal and snow has been very much less than normal.  All good!  I'll take it :) 

Report Post Tip

It’s been cold for a long time. Frozen car in the morning, frozen limbs at work. The weather played a cruel trick this week and pretended to warm up. But then, just when the shivering guard was dropped, the temperature plummeted and the icy wind of grim oblivion swept through. Back to huddling round the fridge for warmth and debating which of the weaker workers would burn best. 

Report Post Tip

Weather is absolutely quite nice, it snowed pretty much in the night .. the sun came out.. its like fucking Switzerland.

Report Post Tip
Days and getting longer and the sun is getting warmer hopefully a good spring. Got a 5 day cannoe camping trip on the river spay in March
Report Post Tip

Well seeing as today's weather was 44 Degrees (or 111 Fahrenheit to many others around here) it's safe to say that summer is indeed here and is capable of proving that classic of cracking an egg (or just about any food, I guess) on the ground and seeing if it cooks. I'm actually still trying to scrape tar off my shoes from just walking from my driveway to the mailbox on the curb. So yeah, it's hotttttttt!  

Well so far so good today, not too cold but very cloudy. Still hoping we will escape the predicted snow later this month. Getting tired of cold and want to to sorting the garden ready for spring.

Its getting warmer again fuck sake.. snow came down within one night and now its all melting away.. I have no idea when the real winter comes but lets hope soon.

is when i see the sun out and think it is safe to go out without a jacket, and is all a trick as gets chilly quick.   Tommorow supposed to be nice sun with a bit of cloud, but i will still be on my guard as always feels colder when it dps on a warm day, you adjust to one temp then it drops

Report Post Tip

It's neither cold nor warm. Relatively windy though outside.... We'll see how the week starts to materialize. 

today's forecast is wind up to 10 knots from north, sun will be up from around 08:00 Am, and the temp will be up to 7 degrees Celsius.

later on it will start to be cloudy, and the wind will go up to 18 knots.

Report Post Tip

Sunny but cold.
If you are inside you will think spring has started until you go out.
Temp has to rise for a bit and then it will all be fine :)

Report Post Tip

the weather here is crisp to say the least. mostly cloudy. supposed to rain the next few days (seems like it never stops raining here). wind is sse 7-15 mphs.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Hows your weather
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL