Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 26 - 12:07:13
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
Hows your weather Started by: CrossHair on Sep 27, '19 01:43
Warming up and the snow is finally starting to melt. Good job the tourists season starts for us next week.
Report Post Tip

Like a story from the bible, intending to wipe out all of mankind. 

Wheelie bins everywhere. Blew my wig off. Drowned my cat. 

Biblical. 

Report Post Tip

well the snows gone back to wet and windy bring on spring please. So over winter now

Report Post Tip

It would appear that it is finally starting to get warmer here, which after last week's random snow and rain, I can get behind this new shift in weather. 

Report Post Tip
It’s absolute bullshit. So far, February was a nicer month than March has been. We got about four inches of snow last night, just when Spring was supposed to be around the corner, the motorcycle would come out, and the fine ladies would walk around showing off their tasty bits. I’m giving it two more weeks to be sunny and 80 degrees, or I’m setting everyone on fire.
Report Post Tip
Snowing at night for the past week. Then warm enough during the day to melt it all.
Such a fun time of year for the kids and their snowman making.
Report Post Tip

Cold and more cold just a typical day where I live and it sucks big time hope we get some warmer weather soon

Report Post Tip

The weather is very bipolar here on the west coast. Between the constant raining and the floods, it's very unpredictable and hard to tell what a day's going to look like in terms of weather. I don't mind the rain, but I do not like the way people drive in it...

Report Post Tip

Very windy with a huge change in temperature. 2 days ago it was more than 30 degrees warmer it is now.

Report Post Tip

the forecast for today is sunny and just calm wind with temps up to 9 degrees, it can be some clouds later on today but it want start to rein. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Raining the whole freaking week.
Man i really need the summer and sunshine

Report Post Tip

Its raining the whole freaking week :(
I really need summer and sunshine. Yesterday installed my solar panels so they also need a bit of sun :)

Report Post Tip

its cold and i love it

Report Post Tip

As usual in the UK, it decides when it wants to rain and somehow be hot indoors, it will decide when you can go outside and when it will snow. The reports have nothing to do with the almighty god of weather in the UK. 

Sorry. I got lost there, the UK's just a bit shit in the weather right now...

Report Post Tip

Evenings are fresh, but midday the sun it's crazy hot. It's a couple of days in the afternoon I almost faint for walking under the sun in still to heavy clothes :P

Report Post Tip
Pretty good. Summer is over or will be over soon (I'm bad with calendar) so it's a little less intense, the heat still drives me mad but now I just get sad not angry
Report Post Tip
It's good now,it ranges between the warm,hot and cold these days since its the end of the winter here.
But I general it's not bad weather.
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

My weather is 100% unpredictable.  It can be calling for sunny skies in the middle of a blizzard, and by the time they correct it in the report it has changed to something else.  I love this place LOL

Report Post Tip

it is 50f this morning but apparently we're going to get rain all day so that's exciting. Mainly because the magic of it being england my allergies have decided to say hello 

Report Post Tip

Its acting like it wants to rain

other than that its spring timefinally

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Hows your weather
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL