Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 28 - 16:19:52
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
Hows your weather Started by: CrossHair on Sep 27, '19 01:43

17 Celsius which is pretty cold for me. WINTER IS COMING AND I AM HAPPY

No more sweating and mosquitoes for a few months.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

My region is having gorgeous weather. Windows open, nice cold breeze. It's great sleeping weather and Sunny days! Except we are all down with bad colds. And the pollen is not helping one bit. Still, I'd rather have open windows than AC. 

Report Post Tip

Finally raining. This is a good thing because we were having problems with drought, but in the other hand in other parts of my country now there are problems with floodings :(

Report Post Tip
Today's forecast is foogy with visibility up too 150 to 200 meters, wind is around 2 knots and temp around 7 degrees
Report Post Tip

Time: 11:15 am

Beautiful sun, temperature at 12 degrees C.

Little cloudy though.

Let's hope the summer's coming.

Report Post Tip

Smoke! Mid-May and already socked in with smoke. I hope this ends and this isn't how the whole summer is. This sucks already.

Report Post Tip
Today's forecast is foogy and some wind, the temperature is only 7 degrees.
It will get better later on with some sun and temp up too 10 degrees
Report Post Tip

Today should be a good day to get outdoors and get some much needed vitamin D. Supposed to be sunny and warm, a contrast to the rain and gray skies the past couple of days. Forcast says it will be nice weather all week. 

Report Post Tip

Today`s forecast is fogy from the morning and wind up to 5 knots with temp at 8 degrees, later on the fog will go away and it will be sunny 

Report Post Tip

Getting better and better.
Sunny 18 degrees and looking forward to 23 in the weekend so cant complain.
Hope it stays like this for awhile since im really done with rain and wind.

Report Post Tip

Today`s forecast is sunny with wind up to 10 knots from the west, temp will go up to 23 degrees.

It can be some rain in the evening but probably it want be until the night.

Report Post Tip

It got a little bit colder than other days before and we got some rain aswell. Next week should get pretty warm again. Fingers crossed.

Report Post Tip
Definitely a nice day out. Sunny and 75, perfect for a double header softball game my daughter had
Report Post Tip

today`s forcaste is sun all day with some light wind up 4 too 5 knots, but it will be cold only up too 18 degrees.

It will feel like ut`s a little warmer if you are in the sun and out of the wind.

Report Post Tip

We have a nice and sunny day out here.
Should stay like this for a week or longer so nothing to complain. The mornings are still cold though.

Report Post Tip

Right now it's around 65 degrees and it's pretty nice out can't complain too much. I am just basking in this before it becomes peak summer and gets into the 100's lmao

Report Post Tip

Today was a cool 78 degrees very sunny and bright one of the best days if you could have had the day off.  This was a great day to be on a vacation anywhere 

Report Post Tip

today`s forecast is a little windy ans sun for the most, wind up to 12 knot`s and temp up to 17 degrees but will feel like only 10 degrees because of the wind.

Report Post Tip
Well, cool in he mornings and a high of 75 moist of this week.
Report Post Tip

its really hot here, I'm reaching my limit, can't wait to put my ac, still didnt find one to put it up to start it.

it was surprising yesterday night there was a thunder so who knows the next days how will be :3

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Hows your weather
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL