Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 26 - 21:23:44
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
Hows your weather Started by: CrossHair on Sep 27, '19 01:43

Daamn last two days have been just amazing.. its spring time. Sun is high in the sky and its getting a lot warmer. Today was a bit cold wind but sun was beautiful. Lets keep going.

Report Post Tip
It was rather awesome out today, this is the perfect time between it’s too cold and boiling hot. Hopefully this last for a while, at least I can only hope.
Report Post Tip
Todays forecast is windy and rain with up to 40 knots and temp. around 3 degrees.
It will be less wind later on and stopp raining
Report Post Tip
A nice spring day.... now if the wind would just bugger off it would be BBQ weather. All the smell off the grill with no really heat to suffer from.
Report Post Tip

Nothing seems to be an ordinary spring day.

Low temperature and cold.

The hope according to the upcoming weather forecasts is to have a nice Easter day.

Report Post Tip

its hot out day set her it in 80s look back it was cold 3 wheek ago. might get cold one more time 

this this yr lol it was cold

Report Post Tip

II'm singing in the rain just singing in the rain. WHat A glorisus feeling i'm Smiling again. THe clouds in the sky are smiling at me. I'm staying up all night get ha-happy. I'm singing in the rain as the rain drops are falling on my head my feet are too big for my bed nothing seems fit but raind drops keep falling on my they keep falling but thats ok, I'm smiling still!!

Report Post Tip
31°c right now.so hot and we fasting here. 6 hours to go to breakfast.
P/s: admin dont jail me again plz
Report Post Tip

Today the forecast is sun with wind up to 10 to 15 knots most of the day, but in the afternoon there will be some rain.

The temp will be from 5 degrees up to 12 degrees .

Report Post Tip

It's pretty warm tonight. It was hot during the day. I dunno how the rest of the week will be but we'll see. 

Report Post Tip

It's great, really. Yesterday was 60 degrees and sunny. Today, it is 20 degrees and snowing. Wow. I love it so much. 

Report Post Tip

Raining

Report Post Tip

Hot, very hot, extremely hot. Feels like we are in an oven with almost 40°C and high humidity. Waiting for rain.

Report Post Tip

According to the magical icon on my task bar I can expect heavy rain so. So I'll make sure to press X to JAY-SON. JAY-SON. JAY-SON. 

Report Post Tip

Getting better every day.
Looking forward to next week where we could hit 18 to 20c. possible.
Sad thing is i still have to work so thats a pitty :(

Report Post Tip
Right now it’s raining pretty heavy, but honestly that’s good sleeping weather! I love when it rains!
Report Post Tip

Today it's drizzly and wet. Damn shame because I need to cut the garden. I started two days ago but it started to rain. So now I have a half-mowed garden and a half-happy neighbor. 

Report Post Tip

Shitty weather as always in the United Kingdom, you get the four seasons in one day here.

Report Post Tip
Two different snow storms while I was doing some traveling around the past couple of days.
Was fun to drive through in April....sort of.
Report Post Tip

Nothing too crazy. Thankfully the temperatures are starting to pick up and the sun is finally out and about.

Brisk as fark spring mornings and then it heats up as the day goes on.

Its been a tough winter.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Hows your weather
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL