Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 29 - 11:56:54
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
Hows your weather Started by: CrossHair on Sep 27, '19 01:43

The weather was very nice today, and this weekend in general.

It was actually quite a relief, as we were camping this weekend (in a tent) and the forecast showed storms, which didn't come.

So very glad we didn't get flooded or electrocuted, which would have been rather unfortunate.

Hope everyone else had a pleasant weekend as well. :)

Report Post Tip

Finally a beautiful day. Not too hot, not too cold. Went on a nice bike ride to clear my head. No complaints!

Report Post Tip

Storms while camping are really bad, sorry heard Quini.

The weather here was ok, didn't rain today but the sun didn't show up too.

Hope the sun returns along the week.

Report Post Tip

Nice and hot for summer weather, looking at 100 degrees today where I am at.

Looking at over 100 tomorrow, I'll play it safe and stay out of it!

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Todat it is going to get like 21 degrees in Rotterdam with a little bit rain and sun. hope it wont rain when i am on my motor :/

Report Post Tip

Now I'm home, it's dry and cloudy.

Shame it weren't like that an hour ago... Was chucking it down, cats n dogs everywhere! Got drenched on my ride home from work :(

Report Post Tip

Sweltering and unbearable heat.  But that's gonna be just another Tuesday in a decade or two.

Report Post Tip
Today's forecast is sunny and just a little wind from south, it looks like its going to be good late summer day
Report Post Tip
We had a couple of nice days.
Now we are back to the high 30's again for another week. No rain in site.
Report Post Tip

today`s forecast is windy and clouded in  the morning and it will be sun later on, the wind is from north at 25 to 30 knots and it will go down to 10 to 15 later 

Report Post Tip

Getting real tired of it being 65-68f here until the one day I decide to leave the house and then its magically in the mid-70s and sunny, while I'm wearing all black and sweating like a pig. 

Report Post Tip
Typical Scottish weather today, rain of biblical proportions. Got a football game at 11 and tennis game at 14.00, looks like im getting soaked twice today.
Report Post Tip

Here in the southeast US, it’s HOT! Most days are around 105-100 heat index is near 120-125 some days. And absolutely no rain, coming from Colorado where it’s always nice is a big time change

Report Post Tip

Today`s forecast is sunny and up to 24 degrees with a chill wind up to 7 knots from the south, later it look`s like it will be some rain for 1 hour or 2 .

Report Post Tip
Thunderstorm, hells yeah. I love it. I dont know why but I love thunder.

Today`s forecast is sunny and hot with wind only at 5 knots from south, and it will be less wind later on today.

This will be a late summer day with temp up to 24 degrees 

Report Post Tip
Glorious today, after a shit week.
Trying to think of somewhere to go or something to do, taking the baby out.
Drawing a blank this morning!
Report Post Tip

Last week we had one of the worst storms in Michigan's history, a tornado came through and tore us up pretty bad, and this week we are supposed to have 90+ degree temperatures for labor day. 

So basically business as usual.. 

The weather was pretty nice today, sunny and almost no clouds. Pretty war and nice, almost like a summer day, even thought it's close to autumn here. Looking forward to more days like this before summer ends.

The weather today is currently more boring than yesterday, where it was sunny and decent temperatures. Now it's just gray and boring outside :( 

Hoping it'll clear up later though D:

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Hows your weather
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL