Get Timers Now!
X

May 01 - 18:08:55
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
Hows your weather Started by: CrossHair on Sep 27, '19 01:43
We had some rain a few days running, felt good to cool off. Now we are back up to 30c plus degrees. Which again feels good.
Report Post Tip

It was nice sleeping weather last night. Woke to cool temps and a lingering supermoon through the fog. Time for a coffee and hope the rest of the day is as beautiful. 

Report Post Tip

people complain when its raining. i complain when the sun is out. and the sun is out its too warm people dislike the word moist but this weather makes me moist.

Report Post Tip

It's days they keep saying "Tomorrow it will get fresher, there are going to be storms, and it's gonna be like autumn", but it's still so hot.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

My cars steering wheel has been melting...its hot as F!!!

Hope every stays hydrated and save because lord this sucks.

Report Post Tip
Today's forecast is sunny and some wind up to 10 knots from north, the temperatur will be aroud 15 degrees
Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

Weather is gonna be horrible today and tomorrow with constant rain, it seems. Also very windy and stuff. So it's gonna be nice for staying inside at least :D

Report Post Tip
Weather is really hot, winter coming to an end as we approaching spring
Report Post Tip

Well it can't decide if it's going to be super sunny and nice or really cloudy with maybe a chance of rain. It's getting to be kind of annoying it really needs to choose

Report Post Tip

I mean its only 7am but the weather has been a bit shit here lately. Its 56F right now, and I don't think the high for today is going to get much more, since its due to rain. What a glorious day to have to go to the shop. 

Report Post Tip

Normal summer afternoon.

Not extremely high temperature, around 35 degrees C.

During the noon made a pick, but all good.

You need the A/C or air cooler though.

Report Post Tip
We are having wonderful later summer weather. High 20s.c no wind to speak of. Our normal summer is usually found between wind storms lol
Report Post Tip
Today's forecast is cloudid with wind up to 50 to 60 knots from north, it will be some rain later on, in the evening the wind will go down to 35 to 40 knots
Report Post Tip
By some miracle it is actually going to be summer in England for 24 hours.

If water doesn't fall from the sky it will be a minor miracle.

One of the worst summers in years this. Horrible
Report Post Tip
Hot as balls. Summer sucks here, every other season is fantastic. Close the doors and blast the AC from june througb august and pray for leniency on humidity
Report Post Tip

It's not that hot the last few days.

Normally here after 10th of August the temperature is decreasing.

It's still summer though.

Report Post Tip

It's still over 100 degrees and clear skies in Texas

Report Post Tip

We’ve been coasting this summer in the 80’s (Fahrenheit) for the most part which hasn’t been too bad for the most part, but when it gets over 90F it’s brutal. We are now on a “red flag warning”. It’s fire season, but the next 4 days will all be over 100F so it’s even more reason to be cautious. 

Report Post Tip

Calm, sunny, 80 degrees outside. Really is a nice day.  Its kind of strange we have a tornado warning and theres no wind at all. I dont get it.

Report Post Tip

Windy weather today.

Cloudy and sunny at times.

I was at the beach for 6 hours, the water was just fine.

Temperature around 30 degrees C.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Hows your weather
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL