Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 28 - 10:38:27
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
Hows your weather Started by: CrossHair on Sep 27, '19 01:43

Today`s forecast is sunny and hot with wind only at 5 knots from south.

the temp will be up too 24 degrees and is like a good summer day here, it can be some rain later but it will be just for a short time.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

We had a SUPER! dry spring and summer. The late summer weather was incredibly hot and humid as well which is somehwat normal but without the water we normally get it was nearly arid. Im in the bread belt of the US too and overall the crop averages haven't been great because of it. 

Report Post Tip
Right now it’s brutal, so hot and humid and just aggravating. I enjoy the summer don’t get me wrong but it has a lot to do with the environment I’m in for me to be able to enjoy the weather or not. 90 degrees while at the beach and having fun is a lot different than 90 degrees on a hot cramped subway in New York. Just gross.
Report Post Tip

it's 93 degrees an has been all week long.  Looking forward to next monday when it going down to 84 degrees with rain.

Report Post Tip

Very normal here. It means whole day without sun, raining sometimes and the humidity killing the poor rhinitis souls. I really feel bad about them.

Hope the weather gets better.

Report Post Tip
Today's forecast is foggy almost no wind at all, and the temp will be around 15 degrees.
Later today it will be some sun and the wind will go up to around 10 to 15 knots
Report Post Tip
Hottest temperature of the year yesterday. Not a drop of rain for a week.

It's September.

Go back to July and we had 24 consecutives day rain.

You can set your watch for good weather when the keys go back to school
Report Post Tip

Right now its 66F and mostly sunny. But its due to get to the 90s once again and I'm supposed to go to a BBQ at my in-laws (yes I will see puppers) and that would be all well and good but I'm going to have to go on the god damn tube in this heat so I might die first. 

Report Post Tip

The weather has been very hot but today it's raining but no let up on the heat

Report Post Tip

Our weather has been fun lately. We did a couple of days in a heat wave. Now we are back to cold nights and lovely days (in the low 20 C area). This summer has been one of the coolest summers we have had and its been awesome. I don't know much about this supposed boiling we are doing but it isn't here or in this area. The only downfall is the smoke from the wildfires (which were mostly human created and the fact we don't care for our forestry like we used to and pulled funding to do so properly.. So boom! fires all around.)

Anyways hope everyone else has some nice September temperatures.

Report Post Tip

Good day good people,

Here in London, England we are currently experiencing (probably) most likely the hottest month ever recorded.

So i'll leave you with that scorching weather moving picture in your head.

Off to the nearest beach or perhaps the closest clean massive swimming pool --- with slides hehe

Not like in the center of the summer, but it started being hot again. A bit too much anyway, and we need some more water for the plants.

It is kind of sunny now this morning. it will get hotter later on the day. love this.

Report Post Tip

Pretty warmed and sunny. I really prefer as this, hate when it rains during days so can't do anything outside.

We feel as doing more things when it's hotter.

Report Post Tip
Weathers perfect lately, transitioning from summer to fall so the temps are nice, skies still sunny and its always a great day to fire up the grill.

Weather here in the mid west is pretty good. I cant complain because this is the best time of year for me. cool nights and warm days. not too hot lol. Hope you all stay hydrated!

Report Post Tip
Well its been roasting hot recently, all the ginger folk in Scotland have been in hiding.

Now tonight its been pissing it down with rain, back to the usual Scottish weather sadly.
Report Post Tip

Today`s forecast is windy and cold with wind speed up to 35 knots from north, later in the day it will start to rain a lot.

This will go on for some days 

Report Post Tip

I literally thought I walker into a fridge this morning.. 5 celcius and very much condensation allover the car. Every metal surface cold as heck. 

Report Post Tip

my weather is perfect! It isn't that hot right now and i can even see stars.

It's to be colder tomorrow, but not complaining about.

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Hows your weather
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL