Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 29 - 03:52:49
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
Hows your weather Started by: CrossHair on Sep 27, '19 01:43

My weather simply can't make up its mind, going from overcast to rain to light cloud, to clearish skies, to overcast and back to clear skies over the past 24 hours.   So today i am thinking screw it, should be around 20c today so enough to hit the beach

Report Post Tip

Weather has been changing like insane. One day its the best and warmest day and the second day is opposite, fucking raining and windy and shit. Climate change is for real and i think its too late to fix it or anything. We humans must admit that we fucked it up ourselves. Period.

Report Post Tip
The weather sucks. Today we had high wind and hail. It knocked the power and internet service out at my house.
Report Post Tip

today`s forecast is sunny from the morning with temp up to 22 degrees, later on it will get cloudy and it can start to rain.

the wind will start around 7 to 8 knots and will end later at up to 13 to 15 knots.

Report Post Tip
Absolutely shit. Wet and miserable and it’s supposed to be summer!
Was hoping to get out for a few hours today, struggling to think of somewhere indoors!
Report Post Tip

Looks like it will be a nice day. Sunny, not wilting hot, but still very warm. Unfortunately, the air is STILL hazy like it has been the past month. 

It's been a very dry summer so far. 

Report Post Tip
Weather has been nice lately.
Warm in the day and raining at night to cool things off. From 12c at night to 35c during the day.
Temperature swing just like winter lol
Report Post Tip
No wildfires, no heatwaves, no records being broken, no news stories

Just rain, and a bit cold, and generally disappointing. But mainly rain
Report Post Tip

Hot, hot hot.

The A/C is working all day and night.

Temperature is over 40 degrees Celsius during the noon hours.

We're lucky we have beach too close.

Report Post Tip

Today`s forecast is at first it will rain a lot, then it will be sunny before it will rain again in the afternoon.

It will be wind from north with speed up to 8 knots.

Report Post Tip

Finally, the weather has changed. It was so hot for the last few days and so humid that it was almost impossible to even work from home, because everything would get so hot. But then it was cloudy and it looked like it's going to rain and guess what it rained for a few days straight and out the wind is nice and cold and I f****** love it

Report Post Tip

it is supposed to be summer right now in the netherlands. but it is 17 degrees and it is raining :/

Report Post Tip

It's raining, and dark. Looks to be very muggy and gloomy outside. Tomorrow the temp is to be near or at 100F. August weather is rolling in like a beast. 

Report Post Tip

It has calmed down a bit. 2 days ago we just experienced the hottest day of the year where the temperature hit 43 degrees C (110F). Its averaging around 30 degrees now (86F) which makes it actually possible to step outside.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
Cold and wet! Typical for an ashes year! The Aussies got lucky in Manchester due to the rain. I worry that more rain forecast for Monday will force another draw at the oval.

Apologies for those that have no idea what I just said….. it’s cricket!
Report Post Tip

We drove for about 5 hours today from the south coast up to the north west. Quite a way for us in the UK and we experienced pretty much all weather types. Sunny now, banging. 

Report Post Tip
Over the last four days I would say it had been from one extreme to the other as far as temperatures go. Unbearable to be out yet to say completely charming. I trust everyone else’s weather has been charming.
Report Post Tip
Today's forecast is sunny and temp up to 15 - 16 degrees and wind up to 10 knots from the east, later it will be cloudy and some rain.
Report Post Tip
Its sunny with little clouds, but overall feels great outside
Report Post Tip
Its great outside and feels even better su out guns out.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Hows your weather
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL