Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 29 - 04:24:39
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
Hows your weather Started by: CrossHair on Sep 27, '19 01:43
Weather Holy crap. What can I say.....it's hot as hell around here.
We came in at a warm 34c today. No wind but we had a few clouds which gave us a break to speak of.
Report Post Tip

For the middle of summer he weather is pretty lousy. Windy and wet not much sun but least its warm

Report Post Tip

a week of rain bar Thursday, but around 15-18c temperatures for the week,    At the same time waiting for an invasion of flying ants allegedly who i don't know why would come during the rain

Report Post Tip

The weather has been very variable. Some periods of glorious weather, and other periods of rain and lower temperatures.

Report Post Tip

Tepid

Report Post Tip

Truthfully, I don't know. I'd have to go outside to find out, but I have barricaded myself indoors to avoid the sun and all its rays

Report Post Tip

It's dry and fiery but also sometimes wet and cold....

Next time on - Trash Weather Reporting 

Report Post Tip
Today's forecast is sunny and hot, with some wind up to 8 too 10 knots from south.
The temp will get up to 38 degrees.
Report Post Tip
Today is a lovely sunny day. The birds are singing and a gentle breeze is flowing delicately in through the window.
Report Post Tip
Today's forecast is rain and wind in the morning and sunny in the afternoon with some wind
Report Post Tip

Pissing down, as it always is in the UK. is it too much to ask for one decent week to sort my fucking garden out!! bastard rain

Report Post Tip

The weather here has been a little cooler, but also rainy for the past while. It's nice though. It was sunny and hot for about a month prior to this, so can't complain tbh :D

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Over 35 degrees C. Fan and AC struggling to fight against it.

These days are incredibly hot and I'm struggling to do anything, this high temperature drains all my strenght. I'm worried next years will be even worse.

Report Post Tip

it's hot as balls here like 1000 degrees in the shade, it's so hot in my pants I can cook in em...little crotch pot cooking.

Report Post Tip
It’s been all over the place the last few days. It’s beer clear then rainy, hot then cold. I have no idea what’s coming next!
It's really hot and getting hotter it is now +40C during the day, and high humidity at night, if I went for 2 minutes outside I will swim in my sweat.
I don't like this weather at all.
Report Post Tip

The weather literally too fucking hot. Averages of 101, but with humidity the real feel stays around 120.  The heat has stayed so high for so long, I needed to get a cooling element for my pool because it was averaging temps in the mid 90/s!

Report Post Tip

It's a nice day so fair, not sure what the weather can do to be honest the last few days. It's warm one minute then emptying down the next just wish it make up their minds

Report Post Tip
Bro what is happening. I have died and began living in pergatory, which apparently is in Satan's taint. It's fookin hot every waking moment. I feel bad running the AC as I'm visiting my mom, she'll be left with the bill. But damn
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Hows your weather
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL