Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 28 - 13:18:27
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
Hows your weather Started by: CrossHair on Sep 27, '19 01:43

The weather here is wonky. It went from completely winter.. Even skipped spring went straight to summer then slightly back to winterish spring 

Report Post Tip

Cloudy with a pinch of rain. I was promised sun. I want sun

Report Post Tip

The weather has been nice the last couple of days. Sunny and a high of like 25C. I see that on Monday it is supposed to drop down to 6C. That should be a fun time.

Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

It's quite nice for the evening

Report Post Tip

Oh boy its a lot better than few weeks back.. its feels like almost summer but not quite yet. Still a bit to go but we're almost there, perfect.

Report Post Tip
Lots of raining lately which is more welcome than the sun that was blasting us this past month. Can't wait for winter which will probably disappoint by being hot.
Report Post Tip

We're enjoying fine summer weather here, planning on going to the beach on the weekend.

Report Post Tip

It's still a bit cold, but not too bad tonight. A bit windy. We'll see how the rest of the week goes... Hopefully warmer weather, and not humid. 

Report Post Tip

Today`s forecast is sunny and wind up to 6 knots going up to around 10 knots in the afternoon and it will be from south.

The temp. will start around 4 to 5 degrees and will go as high as 15 to 16 degrees. 

Report Post Tip

Today`s forecast is rain and only 5 degrees and wind up to 5 knots.

It will be raining less later on and it will stop in the evening. 

Report Post Tip
Starting sunny but rain will come at the end of the day.
Hope it will be late so i will stay dry when visiting Ajax to watch the game today.
Also Kingsday at the end of the week and we really need dry weather then!
Report Post Tip

Weather has been perfect for the last week. Like really really warm and almost like summer. But not there yet. Should start raining the next week for few days, which means it should all go green after that. 

Report Post Tip

I had a busy start to the weekend and the weather was nice, but today I just wanted to relax and lay around before getting ready for the work week. And the weather decided that was a great idea and it rained all day, I got to take a nap and listen to the rain while a cool breeze blew through my bedroom, it was glorious. 

Report Post Tip

Today`s forecast is rain most of the day, but it can come as snow in the higher grounds so it`s cold.

The wind will be around 10 to 15 knots from north.

Report Post Tip

Oh, it's starting to get hot. Evenings are fresh but during the day the sun is burning. I was in the sun through the open window today and I was literally cooking.

Report Post Tip
We are having a good warming trend going on around here for a change.....no rain or snow ...wind or slush.
Report Post Tip

Weather is really shit nowadays, rainy and windy, staying in doors most of the time & experiencing sunny days rarely during the week.

Ofc there are better places for weather, but many more worse.

Report Post Tip
Seems to be a lovely day. Sun is trying to break trough and the temp is going up for a bit.
Could become 15/17 degrees today so not to bad.
As long as it is dry i guess.
Report Post Tip
Daily much sun but in evenings the wind comes and its cold winds which make it colder faster each evening and night.

God what I wantd it to be summer fast.
Report Post Tip

It is raining a lot, but I had an umbrella when I was out so it wasn't too bad. The wind was bad earlier, but it seems to have died down. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Hows your weather
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL