Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 29 - 15:40:20
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
Hows your weather Started by: CrossHair on Sep 27, '19 01:43

It friggin' snowed here today. It's 10/31, and there was like 2 inches of snow in some places. It's absolutely insane. Seems like when I was a kid, October was a little warmer, but maybe I just remember Halloween nights differently. I'm not so sure. Either way, hate that it snowed today. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip
Well last week our wonderful weather put people in the ditches, today we are getting rain that is not normal for our November weather but I'm OK with it.
Report Post Tip

Last thursday it was sunny and warm, 76 degrees today its freezing and 36 degrees, how fast the cold weather has come and already I'm looking forward to summer.  

Report Post Tip
Supposed to be a massive storm, but basically it rained a bit for a day and now it’s actually quite pleasant - cool, crisp and autumnal - peak performance weather

Hopefully it lasts…no doubt it won’t…
Report Post Tip

Well in aussie land its starting to warm up we have had some nice days, yesterday we had abit of rain but still warm

Report Post Tip

It is raining. I meant to tkae an umbrella with me today whilst taking the kids to school but I forgot. They complained. I complained. Everyone complained. Complaint, complaint, complaint. It was not an enjoyable walk. Would not recommend. 

Report Post Tip

It is always an in-lightning experience here. So people do not have the foggiest idea where to go. 

Report Post Tip

Todays forecast is rain and wind most of the morning and afternoon, going over to snow late evening and the temp will be from 2 to -2 degrees

Report Post Tip

Today will be raining. I used to like more rainy weather during summer, when it was hotter. Now the temperature it's already quit cold, and the rain makes it so grey and dark that it was hard to get up from the bed.

Report Post Tip

The weather here has been wild. From raining to blue skies it’s like someone is just messing around. But I like the rain so keep it coming! 

Report Post Tip

Today`s forecast is sunny and nice from the morning with wind up to 4 knot`s from east, but the temp will be around - 2 degrees from morning and going up to 4 degrees out the day.

Report Post Tip
Freezing and yet really sunny. Feels like its winter already and actually had to consider getting salt down on our path outside the house incase it's too icy tomorrow.

Being a Londoner, the weather here is unexpected.

I short you never know whether we're going to have rain, sunshine or both or worst.

But most of all, it's freaking freezing as well.

Hope you all have a great weather wherever you are.

Report Post Tip

the forecast today is clouded with some rain out true the day and wind from the south with speed up to 12 knots. 

Report Post Tip

Weather is getting better kinda sucked last week got a decent snow storm but now it's getting warm and it's melting quick which is nice.

its ok like 60 c its been lot cold on some yrs i miss summer  to day my b day lol its been ok day not to cold not to hot 

Report Post Tip

Constant snow driving me wild. It's unreal how much worse mornings are when you gotta slip n slide out to your car and let it heat up for a half hour, after soaking yourself cleaning the snow off of course. In the dark winter morning gloom. Yaaaay.

Report Post Tip
We had snow on Tuesday and Temps of minus 6. Today we have no snow on the ground and temperatures of 50.
Tomorrow we are going to be at 60 degrees not bad for the middle of November.
Report Post Tip

My weather is perfect. It isn't raining how was days ago, and not so hot aswell. We will have some rain along the week i heard but nothing so bad as happened recently. So not bad for a summer.

Report Post Tip

We got grey clouds. Its switching between freezing rain to light snowfall and it is cold like hell (-2 degree celcius ). The weathe cud freeze the brass balls of a monkey. In a couple of days we are expecting winter weather with heavy snow, about half feet snow on the ground. Typical swedish weather right now

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Hows your weather
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL