Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 29 - 12:42:02
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 … [ > - >>> ]
Hows your weather Started by: CrossHair on Sep 27, '19 01:43

It's quite cold, almost freezing, but I'm handling it better than other years, didn't even started yet using my warmest coat.

Report Post Tip
Weather was cold with snow. Now it's just cold. Supposed to see 40s next week so that's good! Will keep you updated.
Report Post Tip

It's been freezing lately, we had a lot of snow over the past week. Tha kfully have some reprieve for a bit but think it's gonna snow again this coming week. Tired of shoveling 😂

Report Post Tip

47f this morning - I think the wind has finally died down which is unfortunate as I slept in assuming it'd not stop and thus wouldn't be able to go into the office today due to 90% of the overground trains being cancelled because wind is scary. 

Report Post Tip

Georgette, I barely slept last night due to that wind. I was sure it was going to rip the roof off my house, it was crazy.

Of course my neighbours are fucking idiots and all put their bins out last night ready for collection today. Winds must have been at crazy levels and these fools think its good idea to put bins out.

Report Post Tip

a little rainy but heat is coming within a couple months that could wait!!!

Report Post Tip

Slash I was at the inlaws yesterday and when I was outside I was looking around to see what garden ornaments would possibly be launching at my head at killing me. It was wild. 

Report Post Tip

There are trampolines around most roads at the moment, all having escaped from various gardens. Coupled with the mess from the bins it looks like a tornado has hit us, thankfully we've never had one as I doubt we'd cope on this evidence.

Report Post Tip

My weather here is warm and sunny it's an average of 88° year round That's in Fahrenheit But it rains a lot because I live near a jungle and mountains So we get a lot of rain in the But you don't Get a lot of hurricanes like the people around us

Report Post Tip
I live in the desert. Its winter, but I'm still enjoying the sunshine. Happy days
Report Post Tip

It's currently 37c which is 99f so its hot as fuck here and I hate it. Thank fuck its going to be cooling down soon as summer is nearly over and I can enjoy cooler weather and less sweaty balls.

Report Post Tip

It's cold. Too much snow right now and I hate snow and ice. I always slip n fall :(

Report Post Tip

Cold enough that if it isn't for work or something important you stay the hell indoors! 

Report Post Tip

The weather is wet today. I forgot an umbrella. I should have taken one but I left it by my door. Fortunately, I drove to work and didn't get too rained on. I hope tomorrow will be better.

Report Post Tip

Raining weather. Forgot umbrella lol. It was always in my backpack and I left it out to dry and forgot it

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

Weather is here is better than the last few days. We got a major snowstorm with about 15cm of snow in 3h. Then almost 25mm of rain and now we got freezing rain. Now we got temps a few above freezing so a whole mush.

Report Post Tip
Today's forecast is warm but some wind and rain in the morning, and it will be less wind out in the day.
The wind speed will go down from around 30 knots to around 15 knots
Report Post Tip

It's one of the worst times of the year around here where I live, but, surprisingly enough, it's a good day outside. Maybe I should go up a mountain.

Report Post Tip

Raining the whole week. Temperature dropped so it's nice. Good little break from the 40 Celsius that was frying my ass every time I went outside.

Report Post Tip
Weather here is always odd, we always expect a harsh winter, this winter was mild up until a couple weeks ago when temperatures reached below freezing with several inches of snow. It lasted a few weeks, and temperatures are now rising but still pretty cold. Hopefully we don't get much more snow haha.
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Hows your weather
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL