Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 25 - 13:39:41
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
Hows your weather Started by: CrossHair on Sep 27, '19 01:43

I forget what this yellow orb thing in the sky is called. I can see blue skies too! I dare say, it almost looks like spring on the horizon. 

Report Post Tip

Its very sunny today here in the UK, you can tell spring is on its way a lovely 14 degrees. But being the UK that weather can suddenly change and knowing that it will probably be snowing here soon but will enjoy the sun while we have it.

Report Post Tip

Hot as fuck, like it’s 80+ today. But feels so good on the skin. It’s a beautiful day. Happy Valentines Day.

Report Post Tip
It's cold and rainy and hot and sunny and dry and windy and calm and all of things that weather's does because we are all on the same place doing the same stuff and it's all one thing.
Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

The weather here is rainy and cold at the same time. I hope to survive the next few weeks until spring arrives, this is my favorite season of the year. The temperature is much more pleasant to enjoy outdoor activities.

Report Post Tip

Snowed hard a couple days ago but now we’ve got high 30’s weather, and it’s perfectly sunny. It’s all melting away, which I like, but the roads were JUST cleaned from the last snow when it snowed again, so…

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

My weather has taken a drastic turn from what we were being spoiled with. But, afterall.....  It is February in a snow state :(  

I think I need somewhere warm to move to in my near future. :P 

Report Post Tip

Two days ago was thunderstorms, yesterday was 70 degrees and today was high 20s and light snow. I want it to be consistent at least.

Report Post Tip

Was in the 60s all week with rain then it dropped down into the 20s today. Sigh. It was decently warm too.

Report Post Tip

cloudy

Report Post Tip
Rain in February is unheard of where I am at ... but here it is, raining every 9ther day it seems. Strange loads of fun.
Report Post Tip
Currently sunny, a bit cool, but warmer than usual for February. Temperatures have yo-yo’d a lot the past few weeks. I’m hoping for warmer temperatures and clear skies two weekends from now. I’m going on a golf weekend with some associates and would like to be warm and dry for our rounds. We’re staying n in a cabin for the weekend and will have plenty of drinks and cards to keep warm between rounds. Should be a good time.
Report Post Tip

I am very mad at the weather because this is the first winter of my entire life where I won't see snow. It's been so spring here that the crocuses and daffodils thing the middle of February is a good time to pop their little heads up. I call BS, weathermen... And yes Colorado and Western US and NY I'll definitely take your snow--send it on down!

Report Post Tip
Today the forcast is sun will be up and the wind will be around 15 knots from the south.
Later in the afternoon it will be more clouds and the wind will be around 8 to 10 knots
Report Post Tip
Bit rainy today.
Forecast are good though. This weekend we get sunny weather with 8/10 degrees C.
Only the night are still freaking cold.
Report Post Tip

Not great. Not great at all.

there is ice everywhere. It looks like the goddamn frozen kingdom out there this morning. 

Report Post Tip

Been raining all day today, along with strong winds and it's getting cold! Not my favorite type of weather I am not going to lie haha

Report Post Tip

Pretty chilly rn. Currently snowing outside. Hoping there's plenty of fresh snow on Sunday when I go snowboarding.

Report Post Tip
Today the forcast is sun and wind up to 26 knots from north, later it will start to rain and the wind will go up to around 35 knots
Report Post Tip

Our weather was cloudy and lightly rain.

Not too cold, but you needed warm clothes on.

The temperature was above 10 degrees Celsius.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Hows your weather
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL