Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 25 - 17:23:05
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
Hows your weather Started by: CrossHair on Sep 27, '19 01:43

Despite the January 15th nothing reminds winter.

The weather today was sunny and the temperature was above 15 degrees  Celsius.

Beautiful Sunday for a walk.

Report Post Tip

Been raining for the last two weeks, and it rained maybe three times in the last three years lmao

Report Post Tip

Windy, rainy and it was storming a bit earlier. It's supposed to get better next week though so here's to that!

Report Post Tip

It was warm today.

Weather sucks all the time here.

Report Post Tip

Finally we get a bit of dry and cold weather. Sun might even show up.
Just how it's supposed to be in winter actually. Done with all this rain stuff :(

Report Post Tip
It’s been very wintry for a few days lots of snow and a cold northern wind. The beach at the bottom of our property even has a covering of snow that’s unusual for here.
Report Post Tip

It's garbage day, so that means of course it is pouring rain. I should be grateful it is just rain and not snow or we'd be going nowhere today. 

Can't wait until May!

Report Post Tip
Still no winter at all and im scared now since were through half of januari.

Despite all that says it's naturally we see faster and faster how damage it is, mankind kills the earth slowly.
Report Post Tip

Dark, humid, one could say it's late November, no snow in sight. 

Report Post Tip

Just came back from a walk to the store and there was a light breeze. It's perfect right now which means tomorrows gonna suck.

Report Post Tip

Big snowstorm finally came in and we got a gooood bunch of snow from it. Around 8-9 inches so far last I checked, might be getting more. We needed it but at the same time I'm not sure if it's worth the idiot drivers.

Report Post Tip

todays forecast is wind at 15 to 20 knots from north and the sun will be up, so the temperatur will be from -4 too 0 degrees.

Later to night it will fall to -8.

Report Post Tip

It's gonna be pretty chilly the next few days. It's the best weather for me. Not hot but also not cold enough to make it uncomfortable being out without several layers.

Report Post Tip
Snowing now was starting to look like spring but it started getting cold again back to the 20's
Report Post Tip

its been almost spring like for a long time we got a few inches of snow last night i think that will be cleared off by the weekend unless it stays cold. 

Report Post Tip

Today the forecast is a little wind up to 5 knots with a temprature dont to -16 deegres, it will be sunny and it will rise up to -8 on the afternoon.

Report Post Tip

According to my phone app its below freezing and foggy. I could look out the window and check if this is indeed true, but that seems a bit too much like effort and I refuse to do anything that requires effort on a Sunday. 

Report Post Tip

The cold is back again, after two weeks of abnormally high temperatures for the season. I'm hoping we get some more snow before the end of winter :D

Report Post Tip

It was frightening. Lot of cold rain and wind. Some flooding and tornados near by as well but thankfully not too close by.

Report Post Tip

Well, it's cold and rainy.... otherwise not terrible. We haven't had any snow yet, and it doesn't look like we will this week... but it will be wet. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Hows your weather
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL