Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 19 - 10:39:20
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
Hows your weather Started by: CrossHair on Sep 27, '19 01:43
My weather is a little cool at -7c but all in all an OK winters day.
Report Post Tip

went out last night for a couple of hours and had to defrost the car twice, its a cold one this year. 

Report Post Tip

the forcast today is cold and windy with temperature around -7 to -8 all day

It will snow most of the day and it may be as much as 3 cm in the hour 

Report Post Tip

The weather is cold, gray and damp. No snow, yet, but have not seen the sun in a week. It is depressing me. 

Report Post Tip

its bit cold raining all time. but some place are lot colder. but the sun come out lot at night its 30 f. would love for it to be summer. summer so mush more fun. it going be lot colder next week. cant wat tell summer is her. hope for it to be  more  hot. this is not going to happen.

Report Post Tip
hot moist and smelly, like ya old azz. so bad that it ots boomint with molds and stuffs
Report Post Tip
Today brought the cold weather back were at -30c -22f And we've picked up about 6 inches of snow 15cm. So all in all a busy wintery day.
Report Post Tip
After a week of cold and frost and we could go ice skating on lakes again it now turned to shit rainy weather again.
I really hope it changes before xmas. This has nothing to do with winter.
Report Post Tip

just come back from a weekend of kayaking and over nighter in a bothy, very cold lots of snow and ice. but good fun 

Report Post Tip

At least it isn't cold now just wet, wet and drizzly

It won't be long and the cold will be back for sure

Report Post Tip

its little cold but its much better than the last days, it was really cold had to wear many peaces to be warm, but now back to normal :3

Report Post Tip
It’s still cold and it’s going to be getting brutally cold this coming weekend. Negative temps, so not looking forward to it
Report Post Tip

It's not too too cold, but I think we're in for a cold christmas time... maybe we'll get snow and stuff. Brr. 

Report Post Tip

its cold as fuck, and im not a fan of this torture. It makes working out a dread experience. lol. but the show must go on. Damn did I meet the length requirements yet?

Report Post Tip

Well we had a beautiful fucking winter you know, -10 celsius, everything was white and crispy and shit.. boom, now its fucking +5 celsius and its raining.. like wtf is wrong with it.. who the fuck broke the weather. So its melting during the day, freesing during the night.. bullshit.

Report Post Tip

Still raining. Shitty weather deffo.
Really want or freezing cold or hot temps so we can go out and swim again. This is nothing. Stuck inside playing warzone for hours lol

Report Post Tip

Fine for today, but a winter storm moving in that's gonna send the wind chill down into the negative twenties. I'm fine with snow, but the Windchill  can stay the hell away. 

Report Post Tip
Our weather is about to get by a massive snow storm so it is not looking very good
Report Post Tip

I love the snow, but damn, it's too cold for me. I'm literally freezing, but at least there is a good view and all.

Report Post Tip
The weather here in the panhandle of Florida is raining and about to be a hard freeze over the weekend. Yuck but at least it’s not hot!
Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Hows your weather
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL