Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 19 - 08:18:35
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
Hows your weather Started by: CrossHair on Sep 27, '19 01:43

According to the weather forecast it is going to be hot this week. Maybe even a heat wave. Not really looking forward to it.

But it is what it is.

Report Post Tip

today the weather is a little cold now in the morning, but it will be warmer when the sun is getting out from the clouds.

Report Post Tip

20c/68f at 8 am here roughly and another scorcher of a day i expect.  And have another day stuck out working in it.   When it peaks past 30c, i will probably melt

Report Post Tip

Well, it's too dark outside to tell. The weather is fine though.

A gentle breeze cools you down.

The moon lights up the sky, while a stillness dominates the atmosphere.

Report Post Tip

todays forcast is that the summer is getting back and it will be sunny and up too 30 degres, and it will be like that for the rest of the week 

Report Post Tip

30 degrees C today, but quite windy. Really enjoying the weather today (yesterday was the same too!)

Report Post Tip

Here in the Netherlands the heatwave has started...... 33 degrees celcius comming week. I must work so i hate it. around 25 is enough for me. Luckely i have airco in my house, thats a plus

Report Post Tip

Philippines is warm, above 30 something degrees, and probably in the afternoon it will be rainy and cold since its rainy season this time in August.

Report Post Tip

Wet and windy in Scotland ive got a jumper on. The rest of the uk is bathed in sunshine. at least the grass is green here. 

Report Post Tip

The last few days we have had nothing but hot ass weather then threats of thundershowers but it only rolls in the humidity without the rain.

Report Post Tip
Still bloody hot over here.
Today we are going to 32/33 degrees. Tomorrow even hotter.
After that it should be a bit cooler since they predicted some thunderstorms.
Report Post Tip

We are at day 17 of a heatwave. Love the temperatures in the morning and evening. The afternoon is killing though :')

Mc_Hammer: Seems we are in the same region ;-)

Report Post Tip

Been raining for about the past 48 hours. Quite aggressively and heavy rain and thunder for the past 12 hours or so. First rain we've gotten in over 30 days so it is quite welcome down here in South Texas.

Report Post Tip

After a long period of extremely heat, we finally had some rain. Not that it is already enough to cover the dry we have, but it was very welcome. The weather now is slowly getting to normal temperatures now.

Report Post Tip

Hello.

Weather here has been awesome!  Around 80 degrees, not too hot, and not cold.  I could live with this year round but I know what comes next.  Ugh..

Report Post Tip
The weather has been great for a couple weeks. nothing in the 90s. The highest its been was 87 but it was pretty cloudy then, had a couple rain shower and thunderstorms, but overall its been great.
Report Post Tip
Weather here sucks this time of the year, lightning everywhere. A women was just killed by lightning just yesterday. It’s always hot and humid and our power gets knocked a lot as well. All in all got to love Florida weather.
Report Post Tip

This day starts nice with having had some rain in the night, which is perfectly fine. Now the sun is tellilng us the day is going to be nice. And I hope she stays shining and rain will move to tonight or when i sleep.

Report Post Tip
Finally a bit of weather i enjoy.
Dry and not to bloody hot. Warm enough to go in shorts and enjoying beers outside.
Hope it will stay like this for a bit but its still the Netherlands so it will probably end with rain again….
Report Post Tip

Its sunny out, which is why I woke up. But right now its not too hot, I'm hoping it stays that way as I have the house to myself for the entire day and would like to actually enjoy it rather than MELTING. 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Hows your weather
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL