Get Timers Now!
X

Mar 19 - 05:19:29
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
Hows your weather Started by: CrossHair on Sep 27, '19 01:43

where i live the weather is completely random when the switch from summer to fall comes, one day it can be extremely hot with a clear sky and then tomorrow its cold and cloudy with lots of rain, although i enjoy the latter more than the really hot days

Report Post Tip
Winter is setting in. Temperature has dropped and we are now getting
cool rain.
The snow will not be to far behind and I'm OK 2ith that.
Report Post Tip
It's still warm out, but cool at night. Soon I'll be in my favorite season, winter. I can't wait for snow again.
Report Post Tip
Winter is coming…since the seasons of spring and fall seem to have vanished…27 degrees celsius last week, 12 today. but the at least the sun will come out. have a nice day!
Report Post Tip

Temperature is gradually dropping.

You feel the cold for good and nothing is the same like yesterday's sun.

Two hours ago was raining, not heavily though, but it was enough to keep you indoors.

It's autumn, the time will change to  winter zone and the night will come quick. I hate it.

Report Post Tip

Oh, finally the fresh air is coming. Kinda, in two days it's already getting cold, and I'm worried for this winter, and even the next month, as they're not going to turn the heating on.

Report Post Tip

today the weather is going to be around 5 to 10 degres, some wind up to 10 knots and its going to rain most of the day.

It looks lik it will be like that the next week 

Report Post Tip

The rains are well and truly setting in now, grey and drizzle for the foreseeable 

Report Post Tip

Woke up to a crisp 55 degrees (13c) and going to be 75 today (24c).  Gorgeous.

Report Post Tip

It was a little cold earlier but now it's hot since the sun decided to show up! Windy and will be cold later. So uh not east to decide about what to wear up.

Report Post Tip

It's pouring down right now. Has been a tad windy lately as well. Never thought I'd say these words but some sun would actually be nice for a change.

Report Post Tip

The weather has dropped down to the 80's and the AC is actually getting a break!  So its nice on the ole electric bill you know!

Report Post Tip

Been having rain showers the past few days. but today was a different story. We had sunny skys and 21 degrees. Next week we are to reach 31c again :}

Report Post Tip

Well, it was very hot and humid earlier this week, but now it's like 50 degrees and I haven't been dressing appropriately. 

Report Post Tip
Not the best at the moment. Bit of rain and cold.
Today is going to be not better. Tomorrow might get sunny though so then we can go out and have fun with the kids.
Report Post Tip

The weather lies, man. you get up and look out the window and it's saying one thing, you go outside it's changed its mind. The rule is not to trust it. Me, I always go out with sun shorts and an arctic coat. And everything in between. It's the only way to be sure you have the right gear at the right time.

Stay safe. Don't trust nature.

Report Post Tip

right now it high winds. supposed ot be a category 2 hurricane hitting east coast of canada. hunkering down for safety. power lines have been blown down already

Report Post Tip

Today was actually pretty nice and sunny weather. We had a nice and relaxed walk in the woods, made some pictures and stuff. Lets hope it will be as nice as it was today.

Report Post Tip

Hot, and rainy. Tropical for the most part , it is hurricane season out here, so it's been raining a lot through out the weeks on and off. Deff helps because the heat can be a little excessive. 

Report Post Tip

today it looks like it will be sunny and nice with up to 12 degres, but it can be a little wind with speed up to around 10 to 15 knots 

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Hows your weather
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL