Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 27 - 01:53:16
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
Hows your weather Started by: CrossHair on Sep 27, '19 01:43

Its been actually really warm and nice weather for couple of days now. It should start raining on Friday through the weekend but we will see what happens. I will be attending a Summer Drift 2022 at the neighbour country, and there the weather should be better.

Report Post Tip
Heatwave is comming up in this area. Temperatures up to 35 degrees celcius. But it wont last long and i am glad with that. I hate those high Temperatures
Report Post Tip
We are now getting into proper golf weather in the uk now!

Reached as high as 24 this week, with 30 plus at weekend
Report Post Tip

Weather has been hot and humid to the tune of high 90 degrees.  That is Fahrenheit!  Weekend will cool down a bit and then back into 90s again next week from what I hear.  I will not complain, at least there is no snow :P  Hahaha

Report Post Tip
The forcast for today is, it will be fogy in the morning and it will lighten up and get sunny.
The temperatur looks like it will be around 12 degrise and the wind will be around 20 knote.
Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip
Today its around 21 degrees celcius here. Sun and clouds. Comming days warmer and warmer and alot of sunshine. In the weekend possibly some Rain and we need that.
Report Post Tips: 2 / Total: $40,000 Tip

Better! Was a practical heatwave last week. Plenty of sun and all but eventually the heat just gets to me. We're expecting some rain over the weekend.

Report Post Tip
What a a lovely day today!

Got 24 c weather and got a full round of golf in!

Kr
Dmitry
Report Post Tip

it was actully a great day, the weather was 88 and the sun was out with a light cool breeze.  I wish it was a weekend day but hopefully next weeking will be like today.  

Report Post Tip

Hot as fuck.

35 today. Super muggy. For canadia, that’s pretty insanely hot.

Report Post Tip

its hot could be any hoter love this time year 

the weed come up and for realno one gets free coke in real life

so dont ask for free coke

Report Post Tip
It's been cloudy the last few days.  We got some rain, not enough for the drought, and a lot of wind, but mostly the clouds just blew right over us! but overall sooooo hot
Report Post Tip
Right now we are having a heat wave in Ohio. It was 94 today. And muggy as all get out.
Report Post Tip

hot as hell out here in california. it was around the mid 80's last week, now we're rolling in the fucking triple digits. it's not as bad as last year, but still, hot as balls.

Report Post Tip

It has been cloudy if not rainy since last week almost every day. I guess it's good since the temperature will be lower than it's clear but the humidity is definitely not pleasant. Guess that's what AC is for.

Report Post Tip
Starts to get pergect for our next best weekend during summer-time. Mid-summer when we gather together to eat, drink and dance summer-dances around a midsummer-tree which were alone with in the whole wide world.
Report Post Tip

Again a weatherpost..... its still sunny en very warm here. Again till 30 degrees celcius today. I hope that there will soon be rain and lower temperatures because i am not a real fan of hot weather :(

Report Post Tip
It's been cloudy the last few days.  We got some rain, not enough for the drought, and a lot of wind, but mostly the clouds just blew right over us! but overall sooooo hot
Report Post Tip

Daamn its finally summer here. It should be like around 30C for a week now and thats a lot for here. Its like fucking southern Spain or something. But I dont complain, sun is nice.

Report Post Tip

the weather here in Ireland is absoutely horrible, well 2 warm, prefer it to b cooler n wet haha

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Hows your weather
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL