Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 27 - 04:01:37
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
Hows your weather Started by: CrossHair on Sep 27, '19 01:43

After weeks with warm weather it is wonderful that it is finally raining, hopefully it stays like this for a while, if not I guess more trips to the beach to cool down.

Report Post Tip

It's a bit overcast today, but I'm not complaining about it. I'm a bit burned from the beach still so avoiding sunlight is a-ok to me right now. 

Report Post Tip

Today its not a good weather day here, its raining and its going to do that all day.

Hopefully its not getting any colder then its now, because its summer and not autumn

Report Post Tip

The rain is still going so I am happy with that, but I have a feeling it will go back to sunny and horrible soon. So I will enjoy the rain while it lasts, hopefully it lasts a few more days.

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

It's hot today, but not too humid. I walked a lot outside today, and it was generally sunny and not sweatyyy.

Report Post Tip

Its a Friday, there is not a cloud in the sky. My weather app is telling me its 17 degrees, with a 1% chance of rain & 59% humidity. This is beer garden weather & probably as nice as its going to get in the UK.&nbsp;

Report Post Tip

Winter is here with a vengeance. It's another day of freezing temps, rain and wind. Great way to spend another Saturday. 

Report Post Tips: 1 / Total: $20,000 Tip

It's mild today. I watered the flower and plants. Not much wind or anything. It's warm enough to get away with just a polo. 

Report Post Tip
Crazy. Pretty warm down here where I am today, so not complaining too much as long as it cools down which it's supposed to soon.
Report Post Tip

The rain we’ve been getting ended, and now the heat is setting in. Summertime has hit, but I’m one of the few who loves the rain and would rather have that than consistent 80-90 degree weather.

Maybe I should move to Seattle?

Report Post Tip
Today the weather is windy and its going to rain in an hour or two.
Later in the afternoon its getting sunny but it will not get very hot
Report Post Tip
Weather is nice. Very hot, dry. Great basketball conditions. Bit hot for a mugging but you can't ask for ideal temperatures when duty calls.
Report Post Tip
Hot. Hot. Hot. It’s hot here. Did I happen to mention it’s hot here. Seriously, it’s a wee bit hot here. I’m talking like Africa hot. It could be a bit hotter if we turned up the oven.
Report Post Tip

It's raining right now.   We have some storms rolling thru.   But the rest of the week looks to be gorgeous.

Report Post Tip

Rain everywhere, all day, into the night, I can't even walk along my own street without a car passing by and splashing me with water from some dirty puddle. 

Report Post Tip

It was sunny today. It wasn't too hot or humid. Now it is cooling down a bit more. I'm not sure how the rest of the week will be. I will ask Alexa later. 

Report Post Tip

Hot and humid. I'm not complaining.

Report Post Tip

Apparently describing my weather today was too short. Increasing clouds through the night with ran in the morning.  It is cooling down. 

Report Post Tip
Today it is going to be very nice weather with a lot of sun and less wind then its been this last data.
The temperatur is going to be around 12 degrise
Report Post Tip

It's rainy 5 days a week nowadays. Got a couple of thunderstorms or heavy rain coming all of a sudden last week so having a little trouble with laundry that can't be tumble dried. Rainy isn't bad as it's cooler. Kind of worried about the hot days coming after rainy season ends.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Hows your weather
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL