Get Timers Now!
X

Apr 24 - 10:54:24
Page: [ <<< - << - < ] … 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 … [ > - >> - >>> ]
Hows your weather Started by: CrossHair on Sep 27, '19 01:43

Weather where I'm at is bipolar. One minute it's sunshine, then it's raining, then it's sunshine and rainbows. I truly don't understand how it works.

Hope the weather in Spain isn't too bad though! I'm going there in a few weeks!

Report Post Tip

It is very hot here in florida, I hate it. Your balls sweat and its very uncomfortable

Report Post Tip

We just had a sunny day of +-26 degrees celsius and now all of a sudden it's raining harder then I've seen it do in the past 2 months and very windy. The weather gods are fickle beings.

I just looked out of my window and I think I saw the cat fly through the garden.

Report Post Tip

It's hot enough outside at this very moment to be sweating my balls off. I'm letting the little one drive a little tike car. He seems to be enjoying it so far!

Report Post Tip

after the rain from yesterday its clear now with alot of sunshine. Summer is starting :)

Report Post Tip

Finally we got some rain. If it wasn't for heavy wind and some damage around, it'd be awesome. And we need more.

Report Post Tip

It's way too hot here. Like the earth is on fire and whatever is being baked by the Gods is well done now.

CAn we ask them to turn off their ovens? 

Report Post Tip

Blue skies and not too hot today, perfect Cornhole weather. It's also a great day for hay but we did that yesterday. Murica

Report Post Tip

Hot. Its going to be hot hot hot. 8am and already got the headache and asthma triggers. Day by the fans for me! 

Report Post Tip

its quite nice, cant complain suns out birds are chirping breeze is flowing.

Report Post Tip

MY WEATHER R00LZ

Report Post Tip

Finally rain.

After crappy few weeks of constant sun and temperatures going to like 104 F or whatever or like 313.15 K, we had two-three days of nonstop summer showers, you just see the flash, crack, boooom, thunder and lightening, very very frightening and then few hours of just pouring out of every orifice that clouds have then it is steamy for a bit but the land cools off quickly and everything is fine and cold again.

Pleace.

Report Post Tip

Too much rain, I only enjoy rain at night when I am sleeping, rain the morning is the worst, no one wants it ;/. 

Report Post Tip
Its awesome recently. In South Asia, its moonsoon season. And we are loving it. Unexpected rains, winds, thunderstorms 💕😍. Literally one of the best seasons in whole world. You never know when it will start raining and when it will stop.
Report Post Tip

Todays weather is totally fucked up. It has been raining most of the day since morning. I went to ride a bike for 16km and when I got back, daamn I was wet lol

Report Post Tip

Getting hotter again, unbearable at work almost. This is England, it should be wet and cold. I'm not happy. 

Report Post Tip

It rained the whole damn night again.. it did stopped for now, but promises to come back later on. I'm gonna have a 5k race in 2 hours and I dont wanna get wet for fuck sake. Let the sun come out.

Report Post Tip

Unusually, it’s even sunny here today. Really nice, calm and sunny; a nice mid-20s. Perfect for a beer and a barbeque.

Report Post Tip
Today is a bit normal with 22.c over here.
The upcoming week is getting crazy with temps reaching 30 or hotter.
Not the best days to work around machines that are producing heat from themselves…
Report Post Tip

Clear skies and only a twenty percent chance of precipitation, which means thunder storms all afternoon. The weekend is set to be hot and humid with thunderstorms on Sunday, so it will be a good day to wear undergarments with extra support.

Report Post Tip

This Forum Is For Topics Other Than The Game (AKA Outside)
Replying to: Hows your weather
Compose Body:

@Mention Notifications: On More info
How much do you want to tip for this post?

Minimum $20,000

(NaN)
G2
G1
L
H
D
C
Private Conversations
0 PLAYERS IN CHANNEL